• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Buy one get one free for tomorrow

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Got an email from TBSC that is offerring a Buy one get one free ticket.

The password is "weareusf" You need to enter it in password box.

Lets pack the Joint.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

wow- they are pulling out all stops. ticket sales must be slow and they want packed house on national tv

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

wow- they are pulling out all stops. ticket sales must be slow and they want packed house on national tv

Quick look on Ticketmaster would say different.... ones and twos here and there in the lower bowl... and only the nosebleads in the east 300's are still open. The west 300's are not open.

Edited by Southshore26

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Southshore - I don't have any real info on this, but please remember that what you see on Ticketmaster is just what USF wants you to buy and not all seats that are open. Since the game in on national TV, I would assume USF would block all West seats (since that is the non-tv side) .... plus many seats are set aside for different offers or promos, or simply not opened up until needed.

Lets be realistic, two unranked teams on a weeknight. If we get to 45,000 or so ... then USF deserves a pat on the back for the crowd. Rutgers isn't a draw to a local casual fan.... and because it is a weekend they won't travel many fans down here.

What I really hope is that the students are out in force, that will create a good atmosphere for the game.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Mike... I completely agree... if we pull 45-50k tomorrow I'm fine with it. Even if we don't it's not an issue to me. Like you said, we haven't beaten anyone. As long as we win I don't care.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I have seen little interest in my available club seats posted at face value on ticket sites and about half price on craigs list. With all the freebies what's an absentee owner to do? :)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Quick look on Ticketmaster would say different....

You can't use Ticketmaster as a judge of how well sales are going. They were giving away groups of 4 tickets at my work to anyone who wanted them. There has been a Living Social deal out for weeks. There is a $10 per ticket ad campaign and now this buy one get one free

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I have two and a parking pass cheaper than that!

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Southshore - I don't have any real info on this, but please remember that what you see on Ticketmaster is just what USF wants you to buy and not all seats that are open. Since the game in on national TV, I would assume USF would block all West seats (since that is the non-tv side) .... plus many seats are set aside for different offers or promos, or simply not opened up until needed.

Lets be realistic, two unranked teams on a weeknight. If we get to 45,000 or so ... then USF deserves a pat on the back for the crowd. Rutgers isn't a draw to a local casual fan.... and because it is a weekend they won't travel many fans down here.

What I really hope is that the students are out in force, that will create a good atmosphere for the game.

Mike nailed it...