• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I wonder, at the Rutgers game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder if USF fans realize that Rutgers does not consider them a true rival. I wonder if USF fans realize how pathetic that makes them appear.

I wonder if saladfingers realizes that's not ranch dressing he keeps licking off his hands

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879

I wonder if USF fans realize that Rutgers does not consider them a true rival. I wonder if USF fans realize how pathetic that makes them appear.

I wonder if saladfingers realizes that's not ranch dressing he keeps licking off his hands

Ewwww. That is FUNNY! :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder if rutgers fans realize that howard and tulane are not good football teams and how pathetic bragging about their stats makes them appear

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15

I wonder if Florida realizes that anyone I've ever met who said they were moving to Fla was either old or generally not doing well in the game of life. I wonder if Florida realizes I'm not kidding in regard to my prior statement.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I wonder if Florida realizes that anyone I've ever met who said they were moving to Fla was either old or generally not doing well in the game of life. I wonder if Florida realizes I'm not kidding in regard to my prior statement.

I wonder if New Jersey realizes that I have NEVER heard anyone say 'I'm moving to new jersey'

I wonder if Orlando Bull realizes that while his joke was cute & all, I'm still quite serious about my initial statement.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I think us hating Rutgers does not require Rutgers to reciprocate to make it valid. I don't view Rutgers as a rival as much as I just do not like them, their state, and the tools that live their.

The fact you let the jersey shore, real house wives jersey, jersey licious represent your state and people shows you guys have a lower self esteem then ppl in Mississippi

I think us hating Rutgers does not require Rutgers to reciprocate to make it valid. I don't view Rutgers as a rival as much as I just do not like them, their state, and the tools that live their.

The fact you let the jersey shore, real house wives jersey, jersey licious represent your state and people shows you guys have a lower self esteem then ppl in Mississippi

I wonder if Skingraft realizes that taking your cultural ques from reality television reflects more upon himself than it does the state of New Jersey.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I wonder if Skingraft realizes that taking your cultural ques from reality television reflects more upon himself than it does the state of New Jersey.

Says the one coming from the culture in question. Come on, you know you couldn't get 4 pages on a thread like this about USF ... :D

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Perception is reality homie