• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers Game/Students/Pack the Ray Jay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Me plus 2...my parents are coming up for the game....I make my mom yell when we're on d

Why? Is your D that terrible??? :lol:

No, it's because jersey trash will be at our stadium and we are trying to limit the air pollution caused by just their presence..... It's a Florida thing

lol oh snap. hostile.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I posted this on the "travel" board. I'm in south florida and would love to go to this game. Looking for someone to ride up there with and i'll pay half of the gas. Also, I don't have a ticket yet, so hoping someone driving up has an extra i can buy, otherwise i'll get one on gousfbulls.com ...let me know.

I just moved back up to Tampa from Miami and spent two season going up for games. There's a decent amount of Bulls in Miami but even more in Broward. Check each Facebook group to see if anyone is heading up for the game. Or, you can also get Spirit/Southwest flights pretty cheap. Spirit sucks but I used to get flights for $30 round trip.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I posted this on the "travel" board. I'm in south florida and would love to go to this game. Looking for someone to ride up there with and i'll pay half of the gas. Also, I don't have a ticket yet, so hoping someone driving up has an extra i can buy, otherwise i'll get one on gousfbulls.com ...let me know.

I just moved back up to Tampa from Miami and spent two season going up for games. There's a decent amount of Bulls in Miami but even more in Broward. Check each Facebook group to see if anyone is heading up for the game. Or, you can also get Spirit/Southwest flights pretty cheap. Spirit sucks but I used to get flights for $30 round trip.

The Amtrak train is pretty cheap as well. If you can get a ride to/from the train station it's actually a lot cheaper then driving from Miami.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I sent you a PM.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

The Amtrak train is pretty cheap as well. If you can get a ride to/from the train station it's actually a lot cheaper then driving from Miami.

Tried that...5 hour trip took 7. Amtrak does not know how to run on a schedule.