• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats Bulls Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the support! You played well. I think Nevada is at least the second best team in the Mountain West Conference this year; your game against Boise State will probably be a de facto conference championship game. Good luck!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are classy and I hope you win all the rest of your games! You guys need to be in the Big East....mega heart and good coached

Agreed, they make a good western Big East-type team. I like them as a candidate more than frequently suggested schools like UNLV and Hawaii.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

You guys made the plays when it mattered. Congrats. Good luck the rest of the year.

lol at making the plays when it mattered. How about no.

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. You guys played a great game and I hope you guys go 11-1 and finish ranked. Do some work in the MWC.

**** your pistol offense though. **** THAT ****.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

That was all the coaches and team believing that they could adjust, execute and win. Contrast that with the "fans" reactions I saw at the beginning of the game on this forum that were so devoid of hope that it was embarrassing. There are venues to congratulate the team though on facebook and Twiiter. Nevada came out swinging and shocked USF by playing at a higher level than expected. Lots of mistakes on both sides but you could tell who the special players were on both sides and I saw coach Holtz talking to that Nevada LB after the game. I just hope your coach isn't getting the kind of backlash ours would if we had lost.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  168

I'm just glad that the 1st quarter ended at some point--- we got thrashed so bad in that opening.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

What a great product they have in Reno! I hope their community really gets behind this exciting team... they are just flat fun to watch.

I will be rooting for Nevada to win out and get a solid bowl win. Their future is bright, indeed.