• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some serious analysis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea but for him to single out a player who has played so sparingly in his career at USF as the biggest "threat" just tells me he hasn't done a whole lot of home work and is just plugging in names to sound more educated

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm telling you, this is some robot spitting this stuff out ...

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Well he said their OL is better than our DL in terms of talent. (bulletin board, plz). Also said that their receiving corps is better than our secondary because their TE is taller than our LBs and DBs.

Also said this: South Florida’s group of linebackers may be one of the rare groups of linebackers who can stop Nevada’s Pistol Offense. But, using history as a guide, South Florida’s group of linebackers will probably struggle to control Nevada’s Pistol Offense in the first half of this game, especially in the first quarter.

Edited by feardabull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Hello Bulls Fans...

One clue that his/its analysis is full of...(cough, cough)bull...is his statement that "both teams have excellent special teams." This is a dead give-away...as will be seen tomorrow, our special teams will be quintessentially non-excellent...or what ever the absolute opposite of excellent is. Nonetheless, I think we'll give you a good game.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

I didn't even read that whole thing and I don't blame you guys for not reading it either. That guy is amusing, but has proven many times that he doesn't have much of a clue when it comes to what actually happens with regards to Nevada football.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

yea but for him to single out a player who has played so sparingly in his career at USF as the biggest "threat" just tells me he hasn't done a whole lot of home work and is just plugging in names to sound more educated

it could be that they examined the player's number from last year -- the players and numbers change-- not sure but it could be a possible explanation. I think I'll just avoid reading it based on the responses so far.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  45

To me I think both teams will spend most of the first quarter feeling each other out to see if what advantage they can get. However since I could remember Nevada's special teams hasn't been very special.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

I read it, wasn't all that bad. I dont think its a robot lol but just a fan trying to give an anlysis, wont fault him for that. Now is it very good? No, but its not horrible either.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Nevada has their own rutgersal?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf's talent advantage will carry the day

• Downvote 1