• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What can I do about unruly seatmates?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

Vroomy - "the vomiters group".. Haha.. That's just funny the way you word it.. Never thought I'd read anything like that.. Seriously though that does suck. Sounds like you handled it a lot better then I would have. I would've been more mad about them throwing up on my GF then anything. I don't have a lot of patience for people that are irresponsible with alcohol. I go out all the time and don't get sick, get arrested, are kicked out of places.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Uof L has alcohol free sections...maybe USF could do the same, and also have a fenced in section for drunks, they deserve one another.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019

what ever happened to the "respect-a-bull" campaign? it was a number you could call or text in game, give this kind of info, and someone would supposedly come and take care of it.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Speaking of unruly seatmates...my wife informed me today that one of the ladies in the group of new people near us mumbled some crap like "I hope he's not like this all game" in reference to my screaming and making noise when we were on defense.

What I can do to have people like these unruly bastards removed?

Puke on them, and you will never see them again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

what ever happened to the "respect-a-bull" campaign? it was a number you could call or text in game, give this kind of info, and someone would supposedly come and take care of it.

that was more about being respectful to visiting teams

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

Back in the "good old days" decades ago when everyone brought real glass bottles of liquor to football games, if a drunk puked on you you'd carve him up with your own broken liquor bottle. Things were different back then, today with all the rules and security at games things are pretty tame.

they barf on one of yours, you put one of theirs in the hospital

:roflmao:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Dear E.T.,

We are sorry that you experienced a negative situation with fans sitting in your section at the USF vs Chattanooga game on September 1st.  We intend to do everything that we can to ensure an improvement.

Security and ushers are stationed to assist and check the tickets at the top of the aisles.  We will be certain to increase their efforts in checking for the legitimate tickets and proper sections.  By stepping up our efforts you should see an improvement. 

It is possible that where you are sitting is very near a student section.  If that is true you might often see an influx of students.  Many students do not enter the section from the top of the aisles, so we are unable to detect their movement from the top.  The students often just saunter down the row from other areas.  We would like to request your participation in reporting these issues to us immediately and anonymously.  We have a text system that permits you to notify us from your phone.  Please type  33607 and give us the problem and location.  We will immediately dispatch security right to the section and stop the problem.

Our text system works for clean up, concessions, emergencies, etc.  It is our desire to help you as rapidly as possible.  Thank you for letting us know about your experience and for giving us an opportunity to improve our  procedures.

Barbara

BARBARA L. CASEY

Public Information Officer

Raymond James Stadium/Tampa Sports Authority

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

I got the same form email today. I'm sure the situation will be handled with utmost urgency.... Not!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Depends on complaints ... Each week and how many

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

Dear E.T.,

We are sorry that you experienced a negative situation with fans sitting in your section at the USF vs Chattanooga game on September 1st.  We intend to do everything that we can to ensure an improvement.

Security and ushers are stationed to assist and check the tickets at the top of the aisles.  We will be certain to increase their efforts in checking for the legitimate tickets and proper sections.  By stepping up our efforts you should see an improvement. 

It is possible that where you are sitting is very near a student section.  If that is true you might often see an influx of students.  Many students do not enter the section from the top of the aisles, so we are unable to detect their movement from the top.  The students often just saunter down the row from other areas.  We would like to request your participation in reporting these issues to us immediately and anonymously.  We have a text system that permits you to notify us from your phone.  Please type  33607 and give us the problem and location.  We will immediately dispatch security right to the section and stop the problem.

Our text system works for clean up, concessions, emergencies, etc.  It is our desire to help you as rapidly as possible.  Thank you for letting us know about your experience and for giving us an opportunity to improve our  procedures.

Barbara

BARBARA L. CASEY

Public Information Officer

Raymond James Stadium/Tampa Sports Authority

I hope that I was not one of those unruly fans, LOL. Edited by Mission9