• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Ray Jay validate that the actual ticket holders are in the seats?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

http://raymondjamesstadium.com/about-the-stadium/contact-us/

Let those in charge know ... Check tix all game long .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I suspect we are more likely to get results through USF ticket office than Ray Jay. The ticket office should be including this expectation in contractual agreements we have with Raymond James.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

something needs to happen, as the season and bigger games occur the problem only gets worse(as last years have indicated). Either USF or Ray Jay needs to fix the problem or they will / can expect those in the PAID for seats to take matters into thier own hands. Nothing worse than seeing a drunk student getting thrown out by some donor. FIX THE PROBLEM.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Just be sure to voice your concerns to either ... Nothing will be done here.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

I'm venting..

This evening my section quickly became overrun with folks not owning seats in the section. Some were students and others were from other sections. In and of itself it's not a big deal if the seats are unoccupied; however, some actual ticket holders would show up to find their seats occupied. The problem tonight was that the squatters were drunken idiots ruining the experience for the rest of us. The ushers would run the squatters off and without fail the squatters would be back in another seat in a matter of minutes. It quickly became clear that these individuals were passing a single or group of tickets around amongst their friends to get them into the section. Is USF tasked with monitoring this or is Ray Jay?

Just out of curosity, what section were you in?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Same Im in 107 and it happens every game. Getting real old quick.

if the school or TSA dont fix it, than the fans will.(Which will be much worse). Also tired of the Drunks puking and making the game exp unpleasant for those around them. Maybe the TSA/USF can put up something between 107 and the student section to keep them from thinking 107 is fair game. They constantly obstruct our view moving from seat to seat, and fighting when we ask them to move out of our paid for seats.

It has to get fixed ASAP.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097

Same Im in 107 and it happens every game. Getting real old quick.

if the school or TSA dont fix it, than the fans will.(Which will be much worse). Also tired of the Drunks puking and making the game exp unpleasant for those around them. Maybe the TSA/USF can put up something between 107 and the student section to keep them from thinking 107 is fair game. They constantly obstruct our view moving from seat to seat, and fighting when we ask them to move out of our paid for seats.

It has to get fixed ASAP.

Ouside of caution tape seperating the sections, but the best option would be security/ushers/cops.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

I'm venting..

This evening my section quickly became overrun with folks not owning seats in the section. Some were students and others were from other sections. In and of itself it's not a big deal if the seats are unoccupied; however, some actual ticket holders would show up to find their seats occupied. The problem tonight was that the squatters were drunken idiots ruining the experience for the rest of us. The ushers would run the squatters off and without fail the squatters would be back in another seat in a matter of minutes. It quickly became clear that these individuals were passing a single or group of tickets around amongst their friends to get them into the section. Is USF tasked with monitoring this or is Ray Jay?

Oh my god, how could dedicated fans dare to occupy the seats of privileged seat holders who might have to ask them to move over so that they could park their royal, seat owning, behinds in the previously empty seats. How inconvenient for the the royal class.

If I pay for a certain seat you better bet I'm tossing your a$$ out of it...don't care how much I paid....doesn't matter what time I showed up