• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics Selling "Rocky's Rag" Towel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Guy guys guys, don t get your panties in a wad it's a FUNDRAISER for Christ sakes!

This .... It'll be great when the time comes when all our fans realize that and either buy it, or don't, with no whining about the cost. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't see established fan bases griping about stuff like this.

Perhaps you have never met a Hurricanes, Buckeyes, Bulldawgs, or Notre Dame fan before... they gripe about TONS more shiz then any Bulls fan does.

Regarding the rags I believe in theory that if they are priced better then more people will buy them. What would be better for SBC selling all of the rags for $5.00 each or selling half of them at $8 and having eat the other half?

I'll end up buying at least one... maybe two of them since I still can't do season tickets this season.

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867

I don't really have any issue with the price, but to me the system that was set up seems a bit Mickey Mouse.

Get a 1000 of them printed and sell them for $10 at the gate, and I'll buy two.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Guy guys guys, don t get your panties in a wad it's a FUNDRAISER for Christ sakes!

This .... It'll be great when the time comes when all our fans realize that and either buy it, or don't, with no whining about the cost. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't see established fan bases griping about stuff like this.

Perhaps you have never met a Hurricanes, Buckeyes, Bulldawgs, or Notre Dame fan before... they gripe about TONS more shiz then any Bulls fan does.

I've met plenty of fans from other schools and not one has griped about crap like this .... but maybe that's because I didn't gripe about anything to them. I guess I shouldn't have said "all". Maybe every fan base will have "those types" I guess.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

I've purchased much dumber things at the games after sampling a few adult beverages in the parking lot...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Regarding the rags I believe in theory that if they are priced better then more people will buy them. What would be better for SBC selling all of the rags for $5.00 each or selling half of them at $8 and having eat the other half?

I'll end up buying at least one... maybe two of them since I still can't do season tickets this season.

I wouldnt really use the hurricanes fan base as an example of true fans. This is coming from a ex- diehard cane fan before i went to college, they are very fair weather and their attendance is attrocious for the type of program they are supposed to be

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751

A poorly run one!

jkamenar@aol.com

Return to jkamenar@aol.com

Error Message

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to jkamenar@aol.com and try another option.

I thought you were just going to donate to SBC?

What does that have to do with pointing out that the website's purchase function is still not working?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

I bought four.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

A poorly run one!

jkamenar@aol.com

Error Message

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to jkamenar@aol.com and try another option.

I thought you were just going to donate to SBC?

What does that have to do with pointing out that the website's purchase function is still not working?

It is working now. Please use this link: http://www.imagedepottampa.com/RockyRag/

Eric

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

We tried a green bandanna a few years ago, given to all students for free, and it died out.

IMG_1210.JPG

yeah-- that one didn't really catch on -- looked good for a few games though

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

looks like they are holding up a bunch of fat chicks panties....big-panties.jpg