• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michigan is Coming to Town

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome aboard CincyBull. nice pics. no clue on posting.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

here are some pics i took at yesterday's game... must say i was very impressed with the crowd and atmosphere, i recently graduated from the University of Cincinnati and am now attending USF for grad school and the entire atmosphere at this game blew me away!

By the way, if anyone could tell me how to get pics to post directly in here I'd greatly appreciate it so they can show up directly on the forum page! Thanks!

2 ways that I know of. You can actually cut & paste some pictures into your reply .... or click on the "Image" icon from the row of tools located directly above the Reply box (square box w/greenish picture inside) and insert the url address of the pic.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

When you were at Cincy, did you ever run into a poster named Gruehls (aka Greg Ruehlmann) on any of the UC message boards? Great guy that passed away the day after Christmas and frequented our board on many occasions. Miss him and our annual bet over Montgomery Inn ribs when USF played UC in football. RIP Gruehls... Still think of you to this day when I see UC on the tube.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

When you were at Cincy, did you ever run into a poster named Gruehls (aka Greg Ruehlmann) on any of the UC message boards? Great guy that passed away the day after Christmas and frequented our board on many occasions. Miss him and our annual bet over Montgomery Inn ribs when USF played UC in football. RIP Gruehls... Still think of you to this day when I see UC on the tube.

Name sounds quite familiar, I was only active on Bearcat News, but I did check in on the other sites from time to time. That's too bad, though, I know the two schools have been quite cordial to each other and I think both share a lot of similarities in academics and always being considered "the underdog."

I love living in Tampa but I definitely miss Montgomery Inn!

I'm glad USF and UC have played some great games over the years and I look forward to every single time the two play each other in any sport, I was grateful I was able to stay in the Big East and I'm looking forward to getting to as many USF games as possible, GO BULLS! :)