• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michigan is Coming to Town

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! "You can't ride in my little red wagon........" "I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref"

I look forward to kicking off the season with some light heckling of the visiting coach. My fiance says that she won't be happy if I do this, but I suspect that she will join in.

I plan on attending the game tonight and wanted to learn some of the chants, can you guys point me where to find em? Or can anyone post them?

Just walk over to the berm closest to the entrance when you get in. You'll find the Goalmouths there who should be able to teach you a thing or two.

Once my wife starts going, your Fiance may feel more comfortable. :) Will be nice to meet you tonight,

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! "You can't ride in my little red wagon........" "I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref"

I look forward to kicking off the season with some light heckling of the visiting coach. My fiance says that she won't be happy if I do this, but I suspect that she will join in.

I plan on attending the game tonight and wanted to learn some of the chants, can you guys point me where to find em? Or can anyone post them?

Just walk over to the berm closest to the entrance when you get in. You'll find the Goalmouths there who should be able to teach you a thing or two.

Once my wife starts going, your Fiance may feel more comfortable. :) Will be nice to meet you tonight,

Anyone have an idea how much beer costs at the soccer game?

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183

I'll be there tonight first athletic event as a student! Go bulls!

Welcome to USF! Were there any communications about this game (or any other games) sent to the new students? Maybe as part of a move in packet?

There are flyers all over campus, they gave out schedule posters and we took a class photo on the field and when the photo was over they showed a video of the soccer team and announced that the game was today at 7. That was a lot of the freshmen class so at least a majority of freshmen know. However, that being said I wish more people had been interested in the video...

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Wont be able to attend due to my previous commitment to the Rays game/OAR concert, so I will be DVRing it and watching it when I get home. Hoping for a national title this year!

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616

try to bring some friends. if you come alone, don't feel afraid to approach someone in an SBC or Goalmouths shirt. We're all big USF supporters and attend almost all USF Athletics events. Many of us did not know each other until we joined the respected groups.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524

What is the scouting report on Michigan?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183

try to bring some friends. if you come alone, don't feel afraid to approach someone in an SBC or Goalmouths shirt. We're all big USF supporters and attend almost all USF Athletics events. Many of us did not know each other until we joined the respected groups.

Signed up for goalmouths while I was at orientation, hoping to follow up on that today, and I will be bringing at least one and will be trying to bring more. Love our athletics and have been waiting for this day for a long time. Parents have been season ticket holders since the football program began, and he'll probably beat me for exposing him but T-Man, a long time member of TBP is my father so i've been reading over his shoulder for a long time.Couldn't be more excited for this. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

if only it wasn't for the bucs pats game :(

maybe next time soccer :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616

Signed up for goalmouths while I was at orientation, hoping to follow up on that today, and I will be bringing at least one and will be trying to bring more. Love our athletics and have been waiting for this day for a long time. Parents have been season ticket holders since the football program began, and he'll probably beat me for exposing him but T-Man, a long time member of TBP is my father so i've been reading over his shoulder for a long time.Couldn't be more excited for this. Go Bulls!

haha well if you want front row or 2 seats in student section, Be sure to join SBC. The President of Goalmouths is on BOD of SBC. It's $25 for year and DEFINITELY worth it. - http://www.mybullsclub.com/student-bulls-club.aspx / http://www.facebook.com/USFSBC

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Now, that's a tradition.
  • Upvote 1