• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is the forth "Least Rigorous School" according to Newsweek

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

hilarious

USF, home of the Bulls

9jaFO.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Their logic is flawed. Part of it is class size. They equate smaller classes with tougher classes.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why should college is rigorous

it should be fun

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Well it credits us with being one of the nations top colleges in the opening sentence.

What the hell does "when normalized by the aptitude of the student body"

I guess that means we just have very apt students. What a silly ranking.

Also, my smallest classes at USF were by the easiest ones. Terrible logic used in this article.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Just glad to see UCF at number one.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Find it amusing "Forth" is spelled incorrectly in the headline of this thread. Maybe they have a good point :roflmao:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Find it amusing "Forth" is spelled incorrectly in the headline of this thread. Maybe they have a good point :roflmao:

My bad. Great catch Sheriff. I wonder if you are the first one who caught it.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Sorry about being the grammar police. As much as I'm a clown on here for my childish antics, I'm covertly a grammar/English Nazi in real life. The word I hate seeing misspelled the most on sports message boards is "LOSER". If I had a nickel for every time I saw "LOOSER" utilized, I would be able to pay the fees for this website for life... especially when someone has a well written post and "LOOSER" gets into their narrative. I hate even more when I misspell a word and don't catch it before posting... oh well... that's my OCD nature I suppose.

Hey BaltoBull... Any chance you follow the Orioles or Nationals? Just curious as the O's are playing well and they potentially could have a Beltway Series with my Nats. Machado just came up for the O's and he's crushing the ball for a 19-year old phenom.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

did anyone see the pic they had for USF lol? That is not our school

Glad to see we finally have that signature building we've been looking for. I thought the mountains in the backgroud were a nice touch. Kudos to our grounds crew for making that happen.

1344115695271.cached.jpg

That's funny right there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Sorry about being the grammar police. As much as I'm a clown on here for my childish antics, I'm covertly a grammar/English Nazi in real life. The word I hate seeing misspelled the most on sports message boards is "LOSER". If I had a nickel for every time I saw "LOOSER" utilized, I would be able to pay the fees for this website for life... especially when someone has a well written post and "LOOSER" gets into their narrative. I hate even more when I misspell a word and don't catch it before posting... oh well... that's my OCD nature I suppose.

There should be a red squiggly line underneath words that aren't words when you type them in your Reply, before you post it .... of course, it wouldn't catch the misuse of stuff like "looser" or "forth" because those are actual words.

Hey BaltoBull... Any chance you follow the Orioles or Nationals? Just curious as the O's are playing well and they potentially could have a Beltway Series with my Nats. Machado just came up for the O's and he's crushing the ball for a 19-year old phenom.

****, all this time I thought his name had something to do with the sled dog who inspired the Iditarod ...