• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Extra FSU Tickets

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

In the email, they were clear that it was for season tix holders and requests will be done on a priority points basis. As you all know, the lower bowl holds about 42k people. We have roughly 25k season tix holders, 12k students, plus roughly 4k of visitor lower section. Another 1k for band and other USF VIP's. That pretty much eats up 95% of the lower bowl.

Assume that the majority of the group sales and "additional" tix will be upper level. Any prime lower level (translation unsold season tix) will go to the big USF donors.

If you are buying extra tix now for the FSU game, unless you are donating at least $1k a year (and possibly more) and have lots of priority points, the odds don't appear good to get a lower level ticket.

You're probably spot on. I just uped my booster to 1K this year, so we'll see. I'm going to order 4 anyway.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We have roughly 25k season tix holders, 12k students, plus roughly 4k of visitor lower section. Another 1k for band and other USF VIP's. That pretty much eats up 95% of the lower bowl.

There aren't 4,000 seats for the visitors in the lower level. They get 1 section

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We have roughly 25k season tix holders, 12k students, plus roughly 4k of visitor lower section. Another 1k for band and other USF VIP's. That pretty much eats up 95% of the lower bowl.

There aren't 4,000 seats for the visitors in the lower level. They get 1 section

From what I could tell today it appears that 240 has been designated as a visitor section... atleast for the FSU game.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Going to be a fun day... You FSU is going to bring it; but I could care less if we lose as long as we win the BE

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

I got an answer this morning from John Lewis.... I specifically asked if they were holding 200 or 300 level seats for us.... his reply was they didn't have specific locations.....

Translation... west 300 level for $53 a pop.

If so, the hits just keep on coming.

I'm not sure if the people I was going to get them for will want 300 level for $53 eaxch.

Same here, the ones I was getting the tickets for are not sure they want to pay $53 for 300 level. I don't really want to get stuck with 4 tickets I can't use, and I'd rather not sell them to people not wearing green/gold.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

I got an answer this morning from John Lewis.... I specifically asked if they were holding 200 or 300 level seats for us.... his reply was they didn't have specific locations.....

Translation... west 300 level for $53 a pop.

If so, the hits just keep on coming.

I'm not sure if the people I was going to get them for will want 300 level for $53 eaxch.

Same here, the ones I was getting the tickets for are not sure they want to pay $53 for 300 level. I don't really want to get stuck with 4 tickets I can't use, and I'd rather not sell them to people not wearing green/gold.

Think Christmas gifts

And isn't it interesting how you start ranking your friends and family when there is a big game in town?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

As you all know, the lower bowl holds about 42k people. We have roughly 25k season tix holders, 12k students, plus roughly 4k of visitor lower section. Another 1k for band and other USF VIP's. That pretty much eats up 95% of the lower bowl.

Per Greg Aumen: 18,389 season tickets sold and another 3,250 reserved for staff, trade and other uses. That total of 21,639 is up from 20,712 at this point last year

20,712 (season tickets + band, & other USF use) + 12,001 (Students) = 32,713 That leaves 9k+.(minus FSU sections 131, 231) in the lower bowl (42K) AFAIK, Florida State was originally allocated (4500K) sections 132 and 231(?) and the remainder in the 300 sections, and then recently allocated an additional 5000K most in the 300 sections. Someone mentioned FSU being allocated section 240, whicht seems odd, since that is the USF new grad season ticket section ($99).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I had the wrong section when I said 240... I was thinking 231.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'm requesting four extra tickets and made sure they're going to USF fans that I know will not resell.

Edited by ctbrown24

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Aren't part of the 12,001 student section in the upper deck? In any case I'm going to request and hope for the best. We'll see.