• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Recruiting Discussions (Split from another thread, title by moderator)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I'll say this T. S.(FSU commit) said he wants A. W. to be his QB bar none he wants to play with A.W. we'll see how that goes he's talking about coming on board T. Ross bigtime baller head hunter at safety coming to visit ( Louisville commit ) E.A. Watkins athlete let us know who ya like

Have we offered T.S.?

Rivals lists an offer from us

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

This thread needs to die

Probably best to keep all this stuff in one thread and as a place to move things into from soiling an individual recruit's thread.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

I'll say this T. S.(FSU commit) said he wants A. W. to be his QB bar none he wants to play with A.W. we'll see how that goes he's talking about coming on board T. Ross bigtime baller head hunter at safety coming to visit ( Louisville commit ) E.A. Watkins athlete let us know who ya like

Have we offered T.S.?

Is T. S. , Ross?? I'm so confused ...

This thread needs to die

Probably best to keep all this stuff in one thread and as a place to move things into from soiling an individual recruit's thread.

I get that, still a terrible thread. You'd think smazza had been here downing us.

Have we offered T.S.?

I thought t.s. stood for tony Stevens. My bad if I'm wrong

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Tony Stevens is the big get. He is the top WR target on the USF coaches' board even ahead of Stacey Coley. The problem with Watkins is they are basically full at WR. They don't have any scholarships left for a WR unless they get a guy the caliber of Stevens or Coley (they would over sign for guys like that). Does Watkins have a USF offer? Can he play another position?

Didn't see Ross listed as having an offer from us, but you never know

Tony Stevens is the big get. He is the top WR target on the USF coaches' board even ahead of Stacey Coley. The problem with Watkins is they are basically full at WR. They don't have any scholarships left for a WR unless they get a guy the caliber of Stevens or Coley (they would over sign for guys like that). Does Watkins have a USF offer? Can he play another position?

I saw one profile for ea listing him as a rb/wr

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Have we offered T.S.?

Trip you gotta keep up. It must be the early(or not so early) Alzheimer's kicking in TS is definitely Tony Stevens, And I suppose Terrence Ross would more likely be TR???? Edited by Bullwinkle