• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Recruiting Discussions (Split from another thread, title by moderator)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Smazza not included.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well, the next time I hear a kid say he's no longer considering a school because of their message boards I'll 1) apologize for my ignorance on this matter and 2) try my best not to laugh.

And the father of a star recruit says "it does matter".Now who would be better informed on this issue, you or him? Apology I am sure is forthcoming and then please then go crawl back in your swamp... Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I sure hope AW himself doesn't wander through here and catch wind of this "Saban" guy we're talking about. Since everything being said about him is breaking news to high school kids. And the SEC? I doubt they've even heard of that conference with the ******** exposure they get.

Edited by JTrue
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Well, the next time I hear a kid say he's no longer considering a school because of their message boards I'll 1) apologize for my ignorance on this matter and 2) try my best not to laugh.

not that it would be the only reason but maybe cause uncertainty or concern not good when competing for attention

Weird, I guess I thought decisions were based more on the school itself, the team, facilities, NFL exposure, system, that sort of thing. Not message board banter on whether or not a coach with multiple national championships at one of the most successful programs ever might bring a little something extra to the table than CSH. And I might have missed it, but when was anyone negative toward CSH in this thread? I'm pretty sure we all want him to succeed and we are optimistic about USF's future.

Of course those are the main reasons, but it seems as though you are missing the point. Just let it go if you don't understand it.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Well that's a good example, AW, Mr. Elite 11 MVP, Surely he's about to blow up! Recruiters gonna be after him SEC teams continue to contact him along with ACC. He was on the fence at one point NSD haven't come yet. He's been hearing all the great things about the other conferences and wants the most of every thing you spoke of. You just bumped him over on the wrong side

point lets not plant seeds. Lets keep it Big East and USF at least on prospects and potential recruits trying hard to build a 2013 class of beasts don't need any negativity at all.JMO

Edited by Woulard

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Well that's a good example, AW, Mr. Elite 11 MVP, Surely he's about to blow up! Recruiters gonna be after him SEC teams continue to contact him along with ACC. He was on the fence at one point NSD haven't come yet. He's been hearing all the great things about the other conferences and wants the most of every thing you spoke of. You just bumped him over on the wrong side

point lets not plant seeds. Lets keep it Big East and USF at least on prospects and potential recruits trying hard to build a 2013 class of beasts don't need any negativity at all.JMO

Well said.

Those schools can hire their own lawyers to speak up for them.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150

I think Bullwinkle and JTrue need to hung it out.

I hope recruits dont see these two fighting and hold it against USF...

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

Mr. Woulard,

I would suggest starting another thread and asking the mod to get rid of this one.

If he keeps at it we'll have to call the Ghost Busters.

Some others,

OMFG step back from your frustration with last season, pride, ego, and whatever else and think about what you are doing for a minute.

You are arguing about your right to post rants about SEC superiority and how meaningless message boards are to recruits ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD with the FATHER of the nation's ELITE 11 MVP QUARTERBACK, in a thread started by HIM for the purpose of positive recruiting discussions for other recruits to review ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD.

Disappointing to say the least....

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

No they wouldn't do that boards don't mean anything. JK its just conversation that's all no fighting

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Mr. Woulard,

I would suggest starting another thread and asking the mod to get rid of this one.

If he keeps at it we'll have to call the Ghost Busters.

Some others,

OMFG step back from your frustration with last season, pride, ego, and whatever else and think about what you are doing for a minute.

You are arguing about your right to post rants about SEC superiority and how meaningless message boards are to recruits ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD with the FATHER of the nation's ELITE 11 MVP QUARTERBACK, in a thread started by HIM for the purpose of positive recruiting discussions for other recruits to review ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD.

Disappointing to say the least....

+1