• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Forward Demetrius Henry

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

God we need him

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah I will be pleasantly surprised if we can get him considering he was at UM for the upset over Duke as opposed to watching that train wreck last night.  Maybe he realizes how much we need him, but the difference in atmosphere and momentum right now UM has going for it might hurt us.  I have no inside knowledge, just being realistic about both programs right now.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah I will be pleasantly surprised if we can get him considering he was at UM for the upset over Duke as opposed to watching that train wreck last night.  Maybe he realizes how much we need him, but the difference in atmosphere and momentum right now UM has going for it might hurt us.  I have no inside knowledge, just being realistic about both programs right now.

Well Henry will be at the UNC vs Miami game Saturday. The Hurricanes already beat up UNC in Chapel Hill earlier. I expect Henry to get much joy out of that visit. Coach Larranga has done a great job in such a short period time at Miami. Seth Greenberg recently commented that no team in the country is playing better then the Hurricanes. I certainly agree with that. Their success has already hurt USF by them getting 2014 prospect Adonys Henriquez who was once very high on USF. He visited during that beatdown of Duke and decided to commit to them.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335

Will be attending USF vs. Louisville tomorrow

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

I think Henry would be a good pick-up. Are we leading in his recruitment? He would have to pick up weight and get stronger to play the 5. How many scholarships do we have left? I thought it was only one. I hear he does not have to come as a package deal as Vega as saying so that is a good thing. He is looking for the best fit for himself. Also Vega, he was the only one on the team that received an offer from Texas. Stevenson. Is from Texas but was never offered by Texas. Seems like we have a good chance to get Henry.

Will be attending USF vs. Louisville tomorrow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I think Henry would be a good pick-up. Are we leading in his recruitment? He would have to pick up weight and get stronger to play the 5. How many scholarships do we have left? I thought it was only one. I hear he does not have to come as a package deal as Vega as saying so that is a good thing. He is looking for the best fit for himself. Also Vega, he was the only one on the team that received an offer from Texas. Stevenson. Is from Texas but was never offered by Texas. Seems like we have a good chance to get Henry.

Henry will see most of his minutes at the PF and SF. Perry, whose skills are tailor made for the 5 will share minutes there with Egbunu and be Henry's backup at the 4.

Both Miami and USF have openings in the front court next season. Miami has the better PG in Larkin but I believe he will turn Pro after the season. What may hurt Miami recruiting, and it already has, is the uncertainty of those NCAA sanctions that are supposedly due to come down soon. Coach Larranaga believes he can overcome that negative sigma by keep winning games. We shall see.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

My guess is he picks Miami since they are the hot team and getting so much hype right now.

Demetrius Henry
â€@ptp_meat

Boring Sunday

Yep that's about what I would've expected from such an important recruit witnessing HeathBall up close and personal. It wasn't exactly the same entertainment and exciting atmosphere as the visit to watch Miami beat UNC that Henry went to see.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

Didn't see him at the game.  Looked to the spot where he normally sits and no sign of him.

How are the people and fans in Tampa treating you?

Ahh it's ok man, don't get much love from the Tampa people

Demetrius Henry
â€@ptp_meat