• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Keith Clanton weighing his options

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Keith Clanton â€@Im_Keithclanton

What to do?

7:00 PM - 7 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

Interesting, Mr. Stan Heath follows him on twitter. Pretty sure Heath wasn't tweeting three years ago when he was recruiting him.

I wonder why he said he was going to Tampa yesterday, if not to visit USF, with all the things going on around him.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

What to do?

Interesting, Mr. Stan Heath follows him on twitter. Pretty sure Heath wasn't tweeting three years ago when he was recruiting him.

I wonder why he said he was going to Tampa yesterday, if not to visit USF, with all the things going on around him.

Could've been multiple reasons that we have no idea bout, but I for one hope it was to visit USF.

But, I would think if Stan was looking at him and Keith was interested, Greg would've made not of it in that tweet.

Edited by theman123

What to do?

Could've been multiple reasons that we have no idea bout, but I for one hope it was to visit USF.

But, I would think if Stan was looking at him and Keith was interested, Greg would've made not of it in that tweet.

Is Greg following him? I haven't seen any of Clanton's tweets retweeted by Greg. The only reference I saw on twitter to Keith and USF was made by Greg when he first realized that Clanton would be allowed to transfer without penalty.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

What to do?

Is Greg following him? I haven't seen any of Clanton's tweets retweeted by Greg. The only reference I saw on twitter to Keith and USF was made by Greg when he first realized that Clanton would be allowed to transfer without penalty.

Yes, he is.

Friday, August 10, 2012

<a href="http://www.allkyhoops.com/2012/08/keith-clanton-may-be-staying-at-ucf.html">Keith Clanton May Be Staying at UCF

7033187.jpeg

Andy Katz of ESPN.com reports that the thinking on Central Florida's Keith Clanton is that he will likely stay put.

Clanton has the option of leaving for his senior season and playing immediately but Katz says he has not contacted any of the interested schools during the past week.

Here is more from ESPN.com:

The biggest potential free-agent prize is Central Florida's Keith Clanton. The one-year postseason ban means the senior forward can leave without sitting out a year. The assumption was that Kentucky, Florida State and South Florida would be the schools of choice for the Orlando product. But throughout this past week none of the schools have heard from him and the thinking is that he still might stay put. He has time to move on to another school. But it would be perfectly normal if he decided to finish his college career where he started and compete for the Knights for one last season even though they can't play in the Conference USA tournament or any postseason event. He can play in front of his family, stay with teammates and one would assume friends and get to the NBA draft from his original destination. And it wouldn't be the strangest thing to actually finish his college career academically in one place instead of fleeing simply because of a postseason ban that may not have mattered if UCF isn't good enough to make a tournament.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Friday, August 10, 2012

<a href=http://www.allkyhoop...ucf.html">Keith Clanton May Be Staying at UCF

7033187.jpeg

Andy Katz of ESPN.com reports that the thinking on Central Florida's Keith Clanton is that he will likely stay put.

I kind of feel sorry for Clanton in so many ways. One does control his own destiny, somewhere along the line Keith has forgotten that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Friday, August 10, 2012

7033187.jpeg

I kind of feel sorry for Clanton in so many ways. One does control his own destiny, somewhere along the line Keith has forgotten that.

He is controlling his own destiny .... staying put, based on his original priorities, is probably his best move, all things considered. If he had two or more years left, that may be a different story.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Friday, August 10, 2012

7033187.jpeg

He is controlling his own destiny .... staying put, based on his original priorities, is probably his best move, all things considered. If he had two or more years left, that may be a different story.

Actually if he had 2 or 3 years left there would have never been a story about whether or not he would possibly leave.