• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I do not think it is a matter of marketing as it is a matter of local, regional, and national media picking up on our games. When you lose, no one cares; if we start winning again we will pull the badwagon right up to RayJay's front door.

RayJay is way too big for a new program to try to fill on a weekly basis. We need to consistently win and the students need to show some more support and fill their section

That is my opinion

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Considering how many tickets USF requested for the game in Tallahassee, it doesn't surprise me that we gave them more in return. Tit for tat. No need to burn bridges.

As for marketing and the fan base, winning is the best strategy to solve those problems. (And yes, our marketing department is horrendous.)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Considering how many tickets USF requested for the game in Tallahassee, it doesn't surprise me that we gave them more in return. Tit for tat. No need to burn bridges.

As for marketing and the fan base, winning is the best strategy to solve those problems. (And yes, our marketing department is horrendous.)

So what would you do differently?

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

When USF started back in the 1900's, we had fsu, uf and others schools fans turn into BULLS. Most were USF grads, but followed other school's football teams. There are more of these fans that just need USF to have great seasons in a row to make that jump.

Marketing won't do that.

USF has a large alumni base in the Tampa area, they have shown how many are football fans.

Winning will change all.

I just wish more could see our potential because more fans would make this team more successful faster.

Go Bulls !!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

Every USF alumni needs to have 10 children. Raise them all to be Bulls fans. Then they have 10 children each, all Bulls fans. Keep the sequence going.

That is 100 Bulls fan per alumni. You graduate ~3000 students every Spring, that is 300,000 Bulls fans! Plenty to fill a 69k stadium.

Every USF alumni needs to have 10 children. Raise them all to be Bulls fans. Then they have 10 children each, all Bulls fans. Keep the sequence going.

That is 100 Bulls fan per alumni. You graduate ~3000 students every Spring, that is 300,000 Bulls fans! Plenty to fill a 69k stadium.

And you get to start with your first beginning in October (or was it November).

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Best marketing around is getting one of those numbers between #1-#25 next to your name and have it scroll across the bottom of ESPN's bottom line all day. The lower number the better......

Edited by Matt

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

lol November. Yeah that plan was for you guys, not for me. I will have no part in such a crazy plan. But it'll definitely work for all of you guys!

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Best marketing around is getting one of those numbers between #1-#25 next to your name and have it scroll across the bottom of ESPN's bottom line all day. The lower number the better......

Bingo!

lol November. Yeah that plan was for you guys, not for me. I will have no part in such a crazy plan. But it'll definitely work for all of you guys!

My USF fan building days are done; now only being done through my USF daughter and son-in-law.