• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big 3 scheduling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Can't wait for the final UF game scheduled ... Hopefully no later than 2015.

Sorry ET... that second game is never going to happen.

this. UF doesnt play OOC teams on the road except FSU.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I don't see us able to get antoher series with UM, UF, or FSU in the near future. I would like to see UM &/or FSU on the schedule every other year or so. Its sad that these games dry up and go away. I hope Wollard is working on some future series with them.

usf is in the same boat as fau and fiu

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

And UCF?

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

And UCF?

Big 4, obviously.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see us able to get antoher series with UM, UF, or FSU in the near future. I would like to see UM &/or FSU on the schedule every other year or so. Its sad that these games dry up and go away. I hope Wollard is working on some future series with them.

usf is in the same boat as fau and fiu

No - our boat is much bigger and rented.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I feel after I read the posts on this board that the future of USF athletics is looking more and more bleak.

First USF game is weeks away and I'm not as excited about it as i have in past years.

I hope Doug and Judy are talking up the right people and trying to make some moves for our future.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Good point man.... I'm excited for football, but the combination of last year and the future conference changes have me bummed....

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

I'm as excited as I usually am for the beginning of the season. I don't worry about the outside stuff. The only thing I hold myself responsible for is to support my team. End of it. It's not the end of the world like so many people wanna put it.

• Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

A USF home/home series with UF,FSU or Miami won't happen with any of the Big 3 because the SEC,ACC, Big 12 will be playing either 8 or 9 conference games and in the future will be setting up potential conference games (kinda like intraleague baseball games).

In the future the only way,imo, USF will see a Big 5 team at home is to schedule a 2 away - 1 home game series. This is partially to help separate the Big 5 from others. The BE needs to get to 16 teams IMO so they can play 10 conference games a year and then force ConfUSA into 2-1 series.

I enjoyed the USF games, both home and away, but unless WVU would get a 2-1 I don't see this game again, because WVU needs to maintain ties to Maryland and possibily Pitt series first. These type regional rivalries will eat up one of the OOC games, others need to then be added to get to 7 home games a year.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

I'm as excited as I usually am for the beginning of the season. I don't worry about the outside stuff. The only thing I hold myself responsible for is to support my team. End of it. It's not the end of the world like so many people wanna put it.

I agree with you, as I see it all I can do is provide my support and enjoy the games. USF employs people to handle our schedule and athletic department, I'm sure they are doing all they can to make is better