• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Recruiting Violations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

link: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--hurricanes-coach-al-golden-s-staff-used-booster-s-associate-in-potential-recruiting-violations.html

Since this is Al golden's staff, not predecessor's, think USF can take advantage of this.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

I wonder if this could be a factor in Miami being in VH3's top 5 instead of USF.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wonder if this could be a factor in Miami being in VH3's top 5 instead of USF.

He probably had not heard about that yet. You know his dad coached at Miami for about 7 years, so he grew up there.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

That program is just a special kind of stupid

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

He probably had not heard about that yet. You know his dad coached at Miami for about 7 years, so he grew up there.

It's just casual speculation anyways, but what I meant was if hypothetical violations included their pursuit of him. For example, may the guy have called him, or did they offer him a free steak dinner? I don't intend to be too serious, but I am curious how they might be recruiting him.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

Not good Miami, not good...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

link: http://sports.yahoo....violations.html

Since this is Al golden's staff, not predecessor's, think USF can take advantage of this.

hahahaha

they are a big 5 team

usf is not

we are not in their league

why would a kid big 5 talent go to usf if everything else was equal

usf and other big east teams will see their recruiting fall

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Smazza, what kind of cough syrup DO you abuse? That is truly a HOF post. HOF stupid of course. UM is in all kind of toast with this. While under investigation, for violations which ocurred while on probation , the HC is coordinating brash violations? When does this get to UL's Clint Hurtt? He obviously was coordinating the Bridgewater/Rogers show while at UM, that this includes, and then took em to UL with him. And they have to be as culpable as he is.

I guess we know why we lost out on the Chickillo contest. Must like the Miami strip clubs better than ours, Guess it cause theirs are free. Somebody needs to start making these kids accountable as well. Chick definitely knew that free trips to strip clubs were recruiting violations. So much for all that "legacy" crap the media fed about Chick.

• Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

Miami is screwed, Golden and the team will get nailed. If they had stopped it once Golden arrived that is one thing but oops they decided to keep up the illegal practices.

I hope they kill the program.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Judy I hope your paying attention, Time to stand up and make a play. Go to FSU and the Fla Government to back us and push for us to get into the ACC, Get the ACC to kick Miami out and have them replace Miami with USF.

Miami is nothing but trouble for the ACC and brings nothing of value to them. Miami is also a private college, whereas we are a State School like FSU so lets use it to our advantage. Get the Fla Goverment involved and on our side, Have FSU start to have Miami thrown out of the ACC and make room for us.

Should be easy to get the State Government to support our cause. The more we make (ACC money) the less they need to give us each year.

Dont play nice, Hit the canes while they are in trouble and dont let up until they are gone. Miami has been on the decline for the last 10- 15 years, while we have been on the rise. Time to take advantage of thier cheating and lack of institutional control. (repeat offenders).

Edited by Dhambuc