• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today's workout photos by Danielle G. Antonucci 7/19

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

From looking at those pics, Juju is a beast, Jeune has legal guns, Joyce is a solid NFL prospect, whoever is in the green under armor shirt next to Jeune is a sick physical specimen and our team looks ready to do some damage. I was shocked at Chandler's size but he is built like a bowling ball and will be interesting to watch. The other player that is really intriguing from the pictures is Mcfarland and how cut he is, it makes me wonder if he is more of a WR than a TE now? Also our Sr's look focused and ready with Kayvon, Barrington, Popek and BJ all looking in peak physical condition. I really hope we use at least one of those two helmets you have displayed as they both are sweet looking but also show respect to our history as a program.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

nice pics.

thanks

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

From looking at those pics, Juju is a beast, Jeune has legal guns, Joyce is a solid NFL prospect, whoever is in the green under armor shirt next to Jeune is a sick physical specimen and our team looks ready to do some damage. I was shocked at Chandler's size but he is built like a bowling ball and will be interesting to watch. The other player that is really intriguing from the pictures is Mcfarland and how cut he is, it makes me wonder if he is more of a WR than a TE now? Also our Sr's look focused and ready with Kayvon, Barrington, Popek and BJ all looking in peak physical condition. I really hope we use at least one of those two helmets you have displayed as they both are sweet looking but also show respect to our history as a program.

Capone those were photoshoped but bleedgreenandgold (a member on here) I liked them so I saved them. It's nothing official

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

Go BULLS!!!

Thanx for the pic thread

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185

K-Rock great job on the helmets, you should really see if they could use one of the two for a special game like Homecoming every year just to show that we do have some history. I would probably stay away from the USF one as I know critics will make comments about Univ. of San Fran's logo and the similarities but it still looks sweet.

I noticed the pics have been taken down? I hope it wasn't b/c of any of my comments unless the University wants to keep the players progress to themselves. Regardless you can tell the team is busting their arses and buying into the team concept something I think we have lacked in previous yrs. Also it looks like Hovan is putting in the time and enjoys what he is doing which is very important, especially being an ex-NFL player who is used to getting crazy salaries for playing the game he loves and not having to worry about everyone else's progress like he does now.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

K-Rock great job on the helmets, you should really see if they could use one of the two for a special game like Homecoming every year just to show that we do have some history. I would probably stay away from the USF one as I know critics will make comments about Univ. of San Fran's logo and the similarities but it still looks sweet.

I noticed the pics have been taken down? I hope it wasn't b/c of any of my comments unless the University wants to keep the players progress to themselves. Regardless you can tell the team is busting their arses and buying into the team concept something I think we have lacked in previous yrs. Also it looks like Hovan is putting in the time and enjoys what he is doing which is very important, especially being an ex-NFL player who is used to getting crazy salaries for playing the game he loves and not having to worry about everyone else's progress like he does now.

those pictures are not mine they are a mock made by BleedGreen&Gold. I do not possess such photoshop skills. I just saved them because I like them. Although I like your idea. The Pics are still up but you have to be logged into Facebook.com to be able to see them

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

K-Rock, might want to add a disclaimer to your sig. Including me, I think that makes 5 people who've praised your awesome photoshop skillz, LOL