• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers on Sun Sports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

So I'm watching Sun Sports right now and there is a ONE HOUR special called "Rutgers Football: 15 Days" on. It's showing their spring camp and its like a mini "hard knocks" type program. As much as I hate them, I am enjoying it and Kyle Flood seems like a solid coach. My beef is why didn't we film our spring practices and put it on sun sports?! And we wonder how Rutgers recruits well in FL.....if I was a high school player I could see myself being charmed by a show like this. They are a close knit group of kids and coaches and they give off a "big time school" vibe on TV. You guys that are close to USF's program need to see if we can get some tv time to market our school and football team!

Edited by MoonknightUSF

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Good first post. Welcome.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks MamaBull! I've been on here as just Moonknight, but I decided to log in thru Facebook : )

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

That's awesome. Unfortunately, I am not sure I expect our marketing to be that proactive. Would be nice. Personally, I wish some of our guys here on the board could get a job with the department.

Edited by mikemcp88

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Really wish we would drop out deal with BHSN and try to get a deal worked out with Sun Sports of FSN Florida. Not everyone has Brighthouse.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Really wish we would drop out deal with BHSN and try to get a deal worked out with Sun Sports of FSN Florida. Not everyone has Brighthouse.

The day they do that is the day I finally leave Brighthouse and move to Fios.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

It would be great to be with them but I think if it was going to happen, it would have happened back at our "peak", 2007. Don't see it happening as long as they're tied in with the Big 3 and we're in the position we're in ... but I believe BrightHouse is dropping us in favor of focusing on high school sports so you may want to verify that and go ahead and switch if you want.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It would be great to be with them but I think if it was going to happen, it would have happened back at our "peak", 2007. Don't see it happening as long as they're tied in with the Big 3 and we're in the position we're in ... but I believe BrightHouse is dropping us in favor of focusing on high school sports so you may want to verify that and go ahead and switch if you want.

This is what I've heard also. That as soon as our contract is up with BHSN, they are going all high school.