• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I am his #1 fan will be til I die but I understand your position I would probably have the same reservation if he wasn't my son. We were always taking 2 this class that's understood and up to the coaching staff. I am comfortable with who ever the coaches recruit and start but I'm pro AW til he proves unworthy. There have been many who were studs in hs passing for 3400 yds 35 TD and are trash in college. I will let the coaches decide as they spend time and money evaluating potential recruits using their own logic according to their needs I support that 100% if AW can't cut it keep it moving... You were being sarcastic in your initial post keep with the facts in all sincerity. JMO

You get more defensive about Jeff Badet than you do your own son. All I did was suggest Jeff Badet doesn't necessarily have NFL Hall of Fame caliber talent running through his veins and you jumped on me with a bunch of cheap shots about media evaluators knowing nothing and maybe some people on message boards might listen to my opinion, blah blah blah. This guy openly makes fun of the idea that your son is destined to be anything more than a train wreck and you're all "I understand your position..."

Mama pulled us back on topic .... How about we stay there, please.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I am his #1 fan will be til I die but I understand your position I would probably have the same reservation if he wasn't my son. We were always taking 2 this class that's understood and up to the coaching staff. I am comfortable with who ever the coaches recruit and start but I'm pro AW til he proves unworthy. There have been many who were studs in hs passing for 3400 yds 35 TD and are trash in college. I will let the coaches decide as they spend time and money evaluating potential recruits using their own logic according to their needs I support that 100% if AW can't cut it keep it moving... You were being sarcastic in your initial post keep with the facts in all sincerity. JMO

You get more defensive about Jeff Badet than you do your own son. All I did was suggest Jeff Badet doesn't necessarily have NFL Hall of Fame caliber talent running through his veins and you jumped on me with a bunch of cheap shots about media evaluators knowing nothing and maybe some people on message boards might listen to my opinion, blah blah blah. This guy openly makes fun of the idea that your son is destined to be anything more than a train wreck and you're all "I understand your position..."

I do understand his position he's apprehensive about a 1 year qb and based soley on his stats I understand that sentiment. Listen to what you just said Jeff does not have NFL Hall of Fame caliber ability what the heck? Is that to say that any HS rec do? your assessment in that way is ridiculous he is a hs rec trying to get an offer from the Bulls and reads the message board he shouldn't be evaluated with an NFL standard.No-one held AW to an NFL standard and implied he's not good enough or they are not a fan based on that. He's a fan as I am and gave his honest opinion. What is the point really of evaluating HS kids with NFL standards IJS. I welcome all media evals my point is there is no uniformed standard of who will and who won't be successful in college or NFL you do your best evals but there is still no fool proof way of determining who will be a baller. I just don't think you should be going that far when speaking of hs kids that's all my opinion. They read the boards I had to realize that myself.

Edited by Woulard

Mama pulled us back on topic .... How about we stay there, please.

+1000 sorry just responding ...

I do understand his position he's apprehensive about a 1 year qb and based soley on his stats I understand that sentiment. Listen to what you just said Jeff does not have NFL Hall of Fame caliber ability what the heck? Is that to say that any HS rec do? your assessment in that way is ridiculous he is a hs rec trying to get an offer from the Bulls and reads the message board he shouldn't be evaluated with an NFL standard.No-one held AW to an NFL standard and implied he's not good enough or they are not a fan based on that. He's a fan as I am and gave his honest opinion. What is the point really of evaluating HS kids with NFL standards IJS. I welcome all media evals my point is there is no uniformed standard of who will and who won't be successful in college or NFL you do your best evals but there is still no fool proof way of determining who will be a baller. I just don't think you should be going that far when speaking of hs kids that's all my opinion. They read the boards I had to realize that myself.

EXAMPLE YOUR POST ABOUT MR RICHARDSON

" Well I hate to make snap judgments about a guy especially in an area so sensitive as this but when I watched one of Richardson's interviews I did get the distinct impression that he was dumb as a stone...so if he did drop out or got expelled or something...I guess that would be evidence that the totally unfair snap judgment might not have been that unfair"

Chase!!! USF 2014 Im your #1 fan!!!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Aha, now I understand the annoying and over-the-top public adulation of AW in the thread about another QB that it would be nice to have in this recruiting class.

Uh, Senor clueless. This QB definitely WON'T come on board with this recruiting class. He doesn't sign until 2014. This years class is 2013. talk about an idiot fanboy.

He won't sign at all thinking everyone in Bulls country has anointed the one just before him with the starting job for four long years. I was having trouble with this in another thread about a QB in this years class only to see it again in a thread about another QB. Frankly, it doesn't matter Fanboy #1, you're disrespectful to the QB's that are obviously on the coaches boards by professing your undying love for all things AW in a thread about another QB. You, TB, cmhatter and others should really check yourselves and your teen type angst.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Aha, now I understand the annoying and over-the-top public adulation of AW in the thread about another QB that it would be nice to have in this recruiting class.

Uh, Senor clueless. This QB definitely WON'T come on board with this recruiting class. He doesn't sign until 2014. This years class is 2013. talk about an idiot fanboy.

He won't sign at all thinking everyone in Bulls country has anointed the one just before him with the starting job for four long years. I was having trouble with this in another thread about a QB in this years class only to see it again in a thread about another QB. Frankly, it doesn't matter Fanboy #1, you're disrespectful to the QB's that are obviously on the coaches boards by professing your undying love for all things AW in a thread about another QB. You, TB, cmhatter and others should really check yourselves and your teen type angst.

When its one guy against the world, the one guy is usually wrong. Give it up. If you don't want to, take it to another thread, please.

On topic:

A 2014 QB such as Litton will have 2 years to play if Asiantii plays as a true freshman. That's the same amount of time as he would see at most BCS schools. If we don't get a good 2nd option in 2013 at QB, I think we grab a middle of the pack 2014 QB (not saying Litton is middle of the pack).

I predict Chase will be top shelf 2014 as I said before this guy turned this into AW thread. I was only responding he did the same in another thread"Pete Dinovo " Where I politely responded just can't let it go! Comment on Aw thread about AW be there in a min gotta get gas first. lol

Edited by Woulard

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I predict Chase will be top shelf 2014 as I said before this guy turned this into AW thread. I was only responding he did the same in another thread"Pete Dinovo " Where I politely responded just can't let it go! Comment on Aw thread about AW be there in a min gotta get gas first. lol

As AW's dad, you're the reasonable and respectful one here. I just find the fact that the middle age men, some on the senior side of middle age, and their twisted professions on a fan website concerning a teenage athlete to be hilarious at best. You're allowed to profess, but many of the rest really do need therapists. You're a stand up guy Woulard.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Thread closed.

Edited by Triple B
Thread closed.