• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stacy Coley WR, Northeast HS Oakland Park , FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure of what to make of this......

Joe Davis â€@KingofPasco

Just read the Rivals article on Stacy Coley and I am predicting he will sign with USF after reading that. #USF #Getonthebus

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

I really want this guy. Imagine him and Andre Davis, dvario Montgomery, and sterling griffin.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345

Griffin is injury prone so it would be nice to have this guy

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I really want this guy. Imagine him and Andre Davis, dvario Montgomery, and sterling griffin.

Any word on Dunkley coming back?  I know a lot of people don't want him, but if he comes back, he stretches the field, and is an amazing KR [per an ex-Gator who played with him]

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

Stacy Coley, WR, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Northeast

The Prospect - The No. 4 wide receiver in the class and the No. 56 ranked prospect overall.

The Decision - Most in the Sunshine State have expected the 6-foot-1, 175pound gifted receiver to stay close to home, and that certainly looks to be the case. Coley visited South Florida last weekend following a trip to Florida State Jan. 18 and Miami Dec. 7. While the Hurricanes and Bulls have given it their best shot, it looks like the Seminoles are the team to beat as signing day draws near. The Pick -Florida State

http://247sports.com/Article/Where-will-the-available-Top247-prospects-end-up-113915

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Stacy Coley, WR, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Northeast

The Prospect - The No. 4 wide receiver in the class and the No. 56 ranked prospect overall.

The Decision - Most in the Sunshine State have expected the 6-foot-1, 175pound gifted receiver to stay close to home, and that certainly looks to be the case. Coley visited South Florida last weekend following a trip to Florida State Jan. 18 and Miami Dec. 7. While the Hurricanes and Bulls have given it their best shot, it looks like the Seminoles are the team to beat as signing day draws near. The Pick -Florida State

http://247sports.com/Article/Where-will-the-available-Top247-prospects-end-up-113915

Apparently, FSU is already loaded with wr's.

o_O â€@BushidoNole

@FsuWho Yes, I am well aware that Stacy Coley is a special talent. But we don't NEED wide outs. We have too many **** receivers already.

o_O â€@BushidoNole

Cane friends hit me up, asking me about Stacy Coley. I don't care about Stacy Coley, unless he can pack on 300 pounds and play RT. @FsuWho

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

He can play freshman year here at least a half dozen snaps or more a game...better than he will do at FSU for sure where he will either redshirt or waste a year riding the pine.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

Remember Christian Green?  He was pretty highly ranked and I think it was between us and FSU back in 2010.  Checking his stats, he got thrown to all of 3 times this last season for the Noles.

You'd think that Mr. Coley would be a much bigger fish in this (USF) pond.

Edited by Ricky the Bull