• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NC QB Riley Ferguson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Knowing the source (Link) of the tweet helps when it comes to evaluating it's credibility, same with articles. I dunno about you but USF certainly taught me to scrutinize any source of information for legitimacy.....

Source was clearly stated, didn't need a dead end link to establish the source. I learned that at USF when you were still playing with pots and pans or whatever you were playing with.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

NC QB Riley Ferguson says USF is coming after him hard & has a great relationship with coach Joe Sloan & Skip Holtz - http://ow.ly/1NDwJh

Retweeted by Josh NewbergExpand

Why are you linking to Premium content?Thought that was off limits.

It's a tweet. The link is premium, but the tweet is free.

Free tweets for everyone... And you get a tweet and you get a tweet. Frankly I don't care if you link to dead end premium sites, but I have been hounded for the the same thing by the 3 Stooges and a few others and i was just pointing out the absurdity of the "link policia"

Oh please. This isn't the same thing as what some of us have called you on for, and you know it. This is ridiculous. If you've learned any of your alleged information from tweets, you've never either bothered to post a tweet like Apis did, you act like you were the source of the information yourself.

I think it's pretty common on TBP that people who post breaking news post a link or a source so that we can be enlightened further from said source. You, on the other hand, do nothing of the sort and ***** about it as if we have the audacity to ask you.

Cue the comment "there goes one of the Stooges" in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

GA... the first rule at TBP.... Bill Reef... errrr Bullwinkle is never wrong. Rule two is if you ever think Bullwinkle is wrong see rule number one.

Once you realize this is the world he lives in it makes your life easier.... no point in getting mad at him when you can just laugh wildly at all of his posts.

GA... the first rule at TBP.... Bill Reef... errrr Bullwinkle is never wrong. Rule two is if you ever think Bullwinkle is wrong see rule number one.

Once you realize this is the world he lives in it makes your life easier.... no point in getting mad at him when you can just laugh wildly at all of his posts.

**** Southshore I had to block you on twitter, Guess I'll have to do it here too. You seemed obsessed with following me around. STALKER
  • Downvote 2

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

NC QB Riley Ferguson says USF is coming after him hard & has a great relationship with coach Joe Sloan & Skip Holtz - http://ow.ly/1NDwJh

Retweeted by Josh NewbergExpand

Why are you linking to Premium content?Thought that was off limits.

It's a tweet. The link is premium, but the tweet is free.

Free tweets for everyone... And you get a tweet and you get a tweet. Frankly I don't care if you link to dead end premium sites, but I have been hounded for the the same thing by the 3 Stooges and a few others and i was just pointing out the absurdity of the "link policia"

Oh please. This isn't the same thing as what some of us have called you on for, and you know it. This is ridiculous. If you've learned any of your alleged information from tweets, you've never either bothered to post a tweet like Apis did, you act like you were the source of the information yourself.

I think it's pretty common on TBP that people who post breaking news post a link or a source so that we can be enlightened further from said source. You, on the other hand, do nothing of the sort and ***** about it as if we have the audacity to ask you.

Cue the comment "there goes one of the Stooges" in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Geee Larry......Yuch, yuch yuch.
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

**** Southshore I had to block you on twitter, Guess I'll have to do it here too. You seemed obsessed with following me around. STALKER

Stalker? Don't flatter yourself.... I just call em like I see em.

Don't think you block Mods... but feel free to try.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

According to the Tennessee home page on Rivals, Ferguson committed to the Vols.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Yep

Tennessee Vols News â€@Vols_News

RT @RockyTopTalk: Tennessee Recruiting: #Vols Nab Quarterback Riley Ferguson; Add Another Prospect http://sbn.to/MSF9c1