• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any idea when individual FSU Game tickets will go on sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

They shouldn't sell single-game tickets for this game. If you want to go to the FSU game, you should have to buy a whole season ticket package. Period.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

My coworker and I, both of us are season ticket holders, recieved an email saying that season ticket holders that renewed by a certain date were going to recieve a chance to buy tickets to the FSU game before they go onsale to the general public. I might have misread this email, but did any of the other season ticket holders on this site get this email too?

Currently searching my inbox for the email.............

I was told by the ticket rep that season ticket holders will get a chance to buy additional tickets for the FSU game before individual tickets go on sale.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

My coworker and I, both of us are season ticket holders, recieved an email saying that season ticket holders that renewed by a certain date were going to recieve a chance to buy tickets to the FSU game before they go onsale to the general public. I might have misread this email, but did any of the other season ticket holders on this site get this email too?

Currently searching my inbox for the email.............

I remember seeing this as well. They should've offered group packages to season ticket holders first, then to everyone else.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187

Thank you for being a USF Football season ticket holder. I start many letters that way, because we at USF Athletics can’t really say too many times how much we appreciate you.

Sooner or later, every organization comes to a time of great opportunity.

Sometime in its history, there is a time when the chance for growth and advancement is so great that every decision and every event is magnified; a time when every action and every conscious effort can lead to widespread change, massive improvement, and new levels of success.

For USF Athletics, this is that time. It is your support that has helped us get to this moment.

You’re a Bulls fan. You know about the spectacular new baseball, softball and soccer stadiums. You know about the beautiful new basketball practice facility. You know about the magnificent new Sun Dome.

You’ve seen the seeds of success planted. You’ve watched the rapid and significant growth of many of our programs, culminating with unprecedented post season success by the men’s basketball team.

Now, let me tell you about the next step.

The next step is you.

In many ways, you are the final piece of the puzzle. You are the ingredient that is needed. You and your attendance are critical as we move forward.

This is the football season ticket renewal information you have been waiting for. It’s taken a little longer this year due to scheduling issues, but the wait will be worth it. As we enter this new phase of the BIG EAST, I am confident that the league is stronger than ever, and that the games will be as entertaining as ever.

Your April renewal will enter you in drawings (to be conducted daily from April 1 to April 30) for prizes including USF merchandise, special suite and field access, a free tailgate party, and much more. As soon as you renew, you become qualified for prizes. Also, later this summer all season ticket holders who renew by April 30th will be able to purchase up to 4 extra tickets for USF’s historic September 29th game against Florida State prior to public sale.

Those are good reasons to renew by April 30th, but here’s the best reason. We need you as a season ticket holder. We need your friends too. If we are to truly take the next step; if we are to move forward after the groundwork has been laid, we simply must have a full stadium for USF Football.

The next step is you. I look forward to us making the journey together.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for being a USF Football season ticket holder. I start many letters that way, because we at USF Athletics can’t really say too many times how much we appreciate you.

Sooner or later, every organization comes to a time of great opportunity.

Sometime in its history, there is a time when the chance for growth and advancement is so great that every decision and every event is magnified; a time when every action and every conscious effort can lead to widespread change, massive improvement, and new levels of success.

For USF Athletics, this is that time. It is your support that has helped us get to this moment.

You’re a Bulls fan. You know about the spectacular new baseball, softball and soccer stadiums. You know about the beautiful new basketball practice facility. You know about the magnificent new Sun Dome.

You’ve seen the seeds of success planted. You’ve watched the rapid and significant growth of many of our programs, culminating with unprecedented post season success by the men’s basketball team.

Now, let me tell you about the next step.

The next step is you.

In many ways, you are the final piece of the puzzle. You are the ingredient that is needed. You and your attendance are critical as we move forward.

This is the football season ticket renewal information you have been waiting for. It’s taken a little longer this year due to scheduling issues, but the wait will be worth it. As we enter this new phase of the BIG EAST, I am confident that the league is stronger than ever, and that the games will be as entertaining as ever.

Your April renewal will enter you in drawings (to be conducted daily from April 1 to April 30) for prizes including USF merchandise, special suite and field access, a free tailgate party, and much more. As soon as you renew, you become qualified for prizes. Also, later this summer all season ticket holders who renew by April 30th will be able to purchase up to 4 extra tickets for USF’s historic September 29th game against Florida State prior to public sale.

Those are good reasons to renew by April 30th, but here’s the best reason. We need you as a season ticket holder. We need your friends too. If we are to truly take the next step; if we are to move forward after the groundwork has been laid, we simply must have a full stadium for USF Football.

The next step is you. I look forward to us making the journey together.

Yeah now we get upper tank.......brutal

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187

They shouldn't be available this early especially in the lower bowl. Try and sell more season tickets first...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12

Im a Noles fan and was just reading your board and wanted to inform you guys that the USF ticket office is selling group tickets to FSU fans by the buttload. I just received 25 tickets in the club section 232 and i know another group of 30 people from work who also received their tickets. I also know several people that have purchaed USF season tickets to guarantee their seat for the game. Expect a great amount of NOLES in the lower bowls as well as the upper.

Im a Noles fan and was just reading your board and wanted to inform you guys that the USF ticket office is selling group tickets to FSU fans by the buttload. I just received 25 tickets in the club section 232 and i know another group of 30 people from work who also received their tickets. I also know several people that have purchaed USF season tickets to guarantee their seat for the game. Expect a great amount of NOLES in the lower bowls as well as the upper.

Uh, Glad to hear it.

Don't forget that it is USF 1, FSU 0.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193

Uh, Glad to hear it.

No doubt DataBull, I was Tally for that. I actually got my tickets through and FSU season ticket holder I know. I had a perfect view of the "GREEN AND GOLD CORNER" I'm not sure what the exact number of tickets USF sold for that game, but we had to be at least 20,000 strong. I would imagine that would be the same amount of FSU fans in Ray Jay this year, on problem is:

Doak - 83,000

RJS - 65,000

Edited by dznick51

Uh, Glad to hear it.

No doubt DataBull, I was Tally for that. I actually got my tickets through and FSU season ticket holder I know. I had a perfect view of the "GREEN AND GOLD CORNER" I'm not sure what the exact number of tickets USF sold for that game, but we had to be at least 20,000 strong. I would imagine that would be the same amount of FSU fans in Ray Jay this year, on problem is:

Doak - 83,000

RJS - 65,000

I think FSU should dump the annual Miami series in favor of an annual USF series. There seems to be more fan interest, at the stadium anyway.