• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops season tix appointment set ups have begun

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Makes sense. Thanks!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

All,

Just got back from USF

Got Row D Sec 114 near center. All the center seats seem to be going fast. I would guess the GJ section is half taken

Thx

jonpfl

I got Row C, Sec 114 today, also near the center. Don't be spilling beer on my head, now... :)

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline.

This put me in a huge quandry but in the end, I chose the crappier seats in the Club section ... hope I don't regret it.

I don't think you can go wrong there, Trip. The sight lines from the corner angles were still pretty nice and the seats are pretty darned comfy. I almost made the change to the club area before I left.

I don't think I can either but you know how buyer's remorse can sometimes be. I am on the end where we shoot last and jus low enough to be in the rows that appeared to have a little more leg room than the higher rows ...

You are kidding, right? You have seats in the amazing Club section of a vastly improved Sun Dome anticipating a season from a team that has shown real life for the first time in 20 years. As a USF basketball fan, there can't be anything wrong about that. Count your blessings. Look forward to seeing you and some 10,000 odd other faithful followers at the games this year.

Shirley you jest. Opening night and maybe one or two BE games if we are playing well.

I only go by Shirley when I dress up for special occasions. But a girl can dream, can't she?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Here is my view from Row A in section 114! Willing to deal with people walking in front of us in exchange for free leg room in and never having to get up so people can get by. My rep made me promise to only take these seats if we were willing to yell at the opposing team the entire game which is obvious.

The second picture shows you guys what is left in 113 and 114 and above...I almost took the two in row B behind the Bulls bench...looks to be about 12-14 seats left in 113 and about 15-20 in 114.

Good luck guys.

post-3766-0-16891600-1340398397_thumb.jp

post-3766-0-87332500-1340398525_thumb.jp

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

Great pictures yosoy, thanks for sharing! I am guessing that if you are in Row A these are from a few weeks ago and not today. For second there i got my hopes up that there were going to be alot more seats available than i had hoped for.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Bucs..these were from today at 3:45 PM. The seats with the white tags are still available for Men's tickets. I am guessing some earlier picks were like Cousin Ricky and were on the aisles a few rows up to make sure they could see. I gladly took the front row for the leg room and not having to get up. There were a few more row A tickets left, right behind the opposing bench (big heads to see over I guess lol).

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

these are good pics

Edited by K-Rock Da Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

All,

Just got back from USF

Got Row D Sec 114 near center. All the center seats seem to be going fast. I would guess the GJ section is half taken

Thx

jonpfl

I got Row C, Sec 114 today, also near the center. Don't be spilling beer on my head, now... :)

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline.

This put me in a huge quandry but in the end, I chose the crappier seats in the Club section ... hope I don't regret it.

I don't think you can go wrong there, Trip. The sight lines from the corner angles were still pretty nice and the seats are pretty darned comfy. I almost made the change to the club area before I left.

I don't think I can either but you know how buyer's remorse can sometimes be. I am on the end where we shoot last and jus low enough to be in the rows that appeared to have a little more leg room than the higher rows ...

You are kidding, right? You have seats in the amazing Club section of a vastly improved Sun Dome anticipating a season from a team that has shown real life for the first time in 20 years. As a USF basketball fan, there can't be anything wrong about that. Count your blessings. Look forward to seeing you and some 10,000 odd other faithful followers at the games this year.

Just to clarify, it wasn't buyer's remorse about buying in general. It was whether I should have gotten the lot better seats still available in the GJ section rather than the not real good ones in the Club ...

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Bucs..these were from today at 3:45 PM. The seats with the white tags are still available for Men's tickets. I am guessing some earlier picks were like Cousin Ricky and were on the aisles a few rows up to make sure they could see. I gladly took the front row for the leg room and not having to get up. There were a few more row A tickets left, right behind the opposing bench (big heads to see over I guess lol).

Looks like in the second pic there are a lot of seats left in those two lower sections.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Looks like in the second pic there are a lot of seats left in those two lower sections.

The yellow tags are for women's basketball. You need to look closely for the white tags for the men's season tickets. They had 2 tags on each seat.