• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops season tix appointment set ups have begun

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Silver, were there a lot of seats available in the GJ section across the way?

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Silver, were there a lot of seats available in the GJ section across the way?

As of my selection, almost all seats selected appeared to be in the Club Section. Green Jacket was wide open as far as I could tell.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

As time goes on, it'd be nice if people would snap a photo of the arena to give us an idea of what's left.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I am now the very proud owner of 4 Club Seats in the new SunDome!!!! The process was painless and fun (mainly because I was so excited). Thanks to everyone at USF associated with the organization of this process. I got exactly what I wanted - in fact the exact seats I wanted from when I toured the Dome. I think most of you will be pleased with the selection process. Now off to work!!!

Thats it? What the hell kind of report was that??? How many seats were still available in the Club? Without inviting stalkers, what area of the Club section did you get in? Is the GJ area very popular? Did the Go to meeting procedure not allow any asking of questions?

Hopefully SilverBull is looking out for us with some info .... B)

Sorry Triple B had to run to work....GJ was totally wide open on Go To Meeting no seats were taken. 103 by the Bulls bench was pretty full but I still landed my seats there in Row B. I wanted to be close and row A was all gone (which I figured). The end aisles in Club were all open on the screen but all center aisles gone. My selection process was with a USF representative on the phone and the Go to Meeting showed me her screen with all the open seats and the sections. I asked several questions mainly about what other people were selecting. All in all very happy - if you need motre info let me know. Incidently they said they would bill me for the seats. They didn't asdk for payment.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Thanks guys. Just 30 more hours of nail biting for me.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

I am now the very proud owner of 4 Club Seats in the new SunDome!!!! The process was painless and fun (mainly because I was so excited). Thanks to everyone at USF associated with the organization of this process. I got exactly what I wanted - in fact the exact seats I wanted from when I toured the Dome. I think most of you will be pleased with the selection process. Now off to work!!!

Thats it? What the hell kind of report was that??? How many seats were still available in the Club? Without inviting stalkers, what area of the Club section did you get in? Is the GJ area very popular? Did the Go to meeting procedure not allow any asking of questions?

With the 61st pick of the 2012 USF SunDome Select A Seat Draft, Silverbull selects Section 102, Row F Seats 11 - 16 (13-16 of which are going to a higher-ranking priorty points friend). I went at 9:30 am today and the Club Section was going fast, with all seats along the center aisle gone and Section 103 substantially spoken for. There were still some pretty good seats in 102 with the closest to the center aisle being 4 seats in. Facility is looking great. The parking issue is still being resolved. I was asked to settle up today.

Thanks SB. looks like it will be iffy for the Club section by the time I pick next week .... GJ will hopefully have good seats available.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Sorry Triple B had to run to work....GJ was totally wide open on Go To Meeting no seats were taken. 103 by the Bulls bench was pretty full but I still landed my seats there in Row B. I wanted to be close and row A was all gone (which I figured). The end aisles in Club were all open on the screen but all center aisles gone. My selection process was with a USF representative on the phone and the Go to Meeting showed me her screen with all the open seats and the sections. I asked several questions mainly about what other people were selecting. All in all very happy - if you need motre info let me know. Incidently they said they would bill me for the seats. They didn't asdk for payment.

No worries ... Glad you got the tix you wanted. How close to the appointment time did they call you?

No worries ... Glad you got the tix you wanted. How close to the appointment time did they call you?

I had to call them through the Go to meeting number and they joined the call within 2 min of my scheduled time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I was soo indecisive, my time had expired and the next person was able to jump ahead and select seats, i felt like the NFL draft, fortunately I didn’t lose out on the player I targeted

I was soo indecisive, my time had expired and the next person was able to jump ahead and select seats, i felt like the NFL draft, fortunately I didn’t lose out on the player I targeted

Where (what section) did you finally draft?