• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Super Regionals: Friday @ 7:00, Saturday 2:30 & 5:00

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Driving in from Texas for the series (so it appears). Hopefully there will be a good crowd at the tailgate. Not too many people can say they've been to every Super Regional the Bulls have been in... Wanna keep my streak alive (although hopefully the results will be drastically different this time). By the way... not to get ahead of myself... anyone besides me looking at the next destination a week later. That is way easier for me to pull off... but it will happen.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Sheriff, I was supposed to be off the week and weekend of the CWS, but have since been pulled to cover due to someone else's mistake with the schedule. Not happy about that one bit. I did at least get someone who was nice enough to cover Sat-Sun (and Mon-Wed shouldn't be a problem if needed), but the openers on Thurs-Fri will be very difficult for me to make. Since no one is eliminated before Saturday, I'm still guaranteed to be able to see at least one USF game in person. If we beat Hofstra to get to the CWS but then lose to Ariz/Okla, we wouldn't even play on Friday.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Weather won't play a factor....At least the heat won't. They play one game per day and these ladies are around 20 years old and in the best shape of their life. If we win it will be due to the fact that we are a superior team.

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Doc, are you coming this Friday? You have to experience our student section! They are awesome! I know The Sherrif will be tailgating with us and welcome you as well! We need everyone to overflow the stadium!!!

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

No, can't make it to the super-regionals. I'll be able to get to OKC for next Saturday should we beat Hofstra, but likely miss the Thurs/Fri CWS games.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Actually Doc, I'm having to back out of the Super Regional trip as well. Since Opening Day, I've been to Wrigley, Yankee, Camden, Dodger, and Nationals Park following my Nationals - I've missed a lot of work plus I've spent a lot of cash flow on all of those trips as the girl I'm dating has come on each of the trips (although she makes better money than me). I could potentially make this weekend happen, but by taking the girl I'm dating, it means no crashing on a couch of a buddy. The drive is 18 hours, but she would rather fly. It's going to be more financially manageable if I wait until the following weekend if they make it to OKC. Totally bummed out... but still trying to pay off debt from my Arizona debacle.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Green man will make an appearance on Friday! maybe Saturday too for those who enjoy his antics at softball

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

love green man!!!

• Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

What's the best way in from Fowler Ave? Bull Run?

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

What's the best way in from Fowler Ave? Bull Run?

ten four rubber ducky. park in sundomelot near muma centre

Archived