• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seth got the boot!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Hey, I liked Seth (and Coach Mac) for that matter, I just didn't think either one could coach a lick, at least not at USF. I wish 'em both the best -- elsewhere.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

some school have high expectations

ncaa one time in 9 years should have gotten him fired

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Hey, I liked Seth (and Coach Mac) for that matter, I just didn't think either one could coach a lick, at least not at USF. I wish 'em both the best -- elsewhere.

or recruit

• Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Coach Mac was a very good coach. Just inherited crap. Don't forget, he recruited as many USF players that would play in the NBA than all of the others combined (two of them). Solomon Jones and Dominque Jones.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

Coach Mac was a very good coach. Just inherited crap. Don't forget, he recruited as many USF players that would play in the NBA than all of the others combined (two of them). Solomon Jones and Dominque Jones.

He just couldn't get enough of them to come here or keep them healthy ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I liked some things about Mac but not enough. I thought he was a good disciplinarian but I think that as an X & O in-game coach he was sorely lacking. I think his track record speaks for itself. I also think his statement upon departing --that, had he known USF was going into the Big East that he never would have taken the job -- spoke volumes. He was not ready for prime time.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

I liked some things about Mac but not enough. I thought he was a good disciplinarian but I think that as an X & O in-game coach he was sorely lacking. I think his track record speaks for itself. I also think his statement upon departing --that, had he known USF was going into the Big East that he never would have taken the job -- spoke volumes. He was not ready for prime time.

Neither was USF ...

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Kids just don't grow up dreaming of being Hokies.

Except for the Currys ...

Good luck Seth. Hopefully he chooses the booth, I think that's where he's destined to be.

That's a no-brainer ...

I have to laugh at the comment about the Currys. You would think that since Stephen had actually dreamed of playing where his dad starred that he would get a shot. Before the firing, I had heard Tech fans say that only letting Curry be a preferred walk on was Seth's biggest public relations debacle

Archived