• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did Governor Scott split USF Poly from USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

**** him. and now **** gov scott.

tempted to go cut down that big usf sign tonight off the polk parkway.

all u gotta do is google jd, cousins with kathy "hanging chad" harris and baxter troutman. grandson of ben hill griffin III or whatever. total ties with the UF turds.

all of this just makes me hate UF even more.

Let me add to it for you... JD and the UF President are tight so UF will be offering Poly accreditation till Poly can secure it's own.... Out of the goodness of their heart.

With apologies up front to our Polk County Bulls, that county is better suited for UF than it is for USF ...

agreed. moved out, and eventually will find a job not in that county. will only go back to visit parents. i came from okeechobee county, which is redneck BFE good ole boy area, but polk county trumps it by far. it's disgustingly out in the open too, i guess residents there don't give a hoot and are okay with it.

keep voting gop

new graduates should move out of florida fast or try to join the machine the runs the county or state and get yours

this isnt' about gop or libtards, a55hat. it's about politicians in general, and how they all mostly suck. stop trying to bring your party hatred in here and just realize it's a general issue.

Yet you use the childish term "libtards"; whatever that means. Sounds like "party hatred" to me.

Smazza, how do you do it? You've managed to make this thread Mad Cow-worthy. Once again people are sucked into his madness.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Actually, Anderson and Scott made this Mad Cow-worthy. #jus'sayin

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

**** him. and now **** gov scott.

tempted to go cut down that big usf sign tonight off the polk parkway.

all u gotta do is google jd, cousins with kathy "hanging chad" harris and baxter troutman. grandson of ben hill griffin III or whatever. total ties with the UF turds.

all of this just makes me hate UF even more.

Let me add to it for you... JD and the UF President are tight so UF will be offering Poly accreditation till Poly can secure it's own.... Out of the goodness of their heart.

With apologies up front to our Polk County Bulls, that county is better suited for UF than it is for USF ...

agreed. moved out, and eventually will find a job not in that county. will only go back to visit parents. i came from okeechobee county, which is redneck BFE good ole boy area, but polk county trumps it by far. it's disgustingly out in the open too, i guess residents there don't give a hoot and are okay with it.

keep voting gop

new graduates should move out of florida fast or try to join the machine the runs the county or state and get yours

Kinfolk said "Jeb, move away from there." Said "Californy is the place you ought to be, so they Bushes and moved to Beverly"

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Actually, Anderson and Scott made this Mad Cow-worthy. #jus'sayin

Nah man, this whole ordeal is an affront to every Bull fan on this board - our school was attacked and the bad guys won this one. No one is this united in Mad Cow. Did I really need to explain that to you, charsibb? :o

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

248ce0c089d81a1de3a5dbf1ae2a87f8.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Famn1983 why the libtards name calling. Yes for the most part politicians are self serving. but this one is 100% on the R's. People get chastised for calling others idiots but here you are throwing out words like that. Grow up.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Getting moved in....3.....2....1....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.forbes.co...ic-budgets-hmm/

It looks like UF is cutting its computer science department. Anyone else think this is related?

Edited by Vroomy

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

It looks like UF is cutting its computer science department. Anyone else think this is related?

Of course it is. The chronology of events will go something like this:

1.) USF Poly becomes independent. (Done)

2.) Over the next couple of years, Poly will lose money and not have accreditation (Don't kid yourself by the way, Alexander KNOWS this...)

3.) After the public has had a chance to forget about it, and because UF will already be providing 'blanket accreditation' to Poly, they will JUST HAVE to step in to save the day. After all, UF will have cut their computer science department by then - what better place to restart it than a relatively new, wholly designated, failing campus in the middle of Florida's tech corridor? UF will be given the keys and applauded for coming in and 'resurrecting' Poly by then.

4.) Poly becomes a permanent extension of UF right in the middle of USF - UCF territory.

5.) UF buys the surrounding property from Alexander to expand it's Lakeland venture.

Winners: UF and Alexander

Losers: USF and the taxpayers

Edited by BaltoBull

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Of course it is. The chronology of events will go something like this:

1.) USF Poly becomes independent. (Done)

2.) Over the next couple of years, Poly will lose money and not have accreditation (Don't kid yourself by the way, Alexander KNOWS this...)

3.) After the public has had a chance to forget about it, and because UF will already be providing 'blanket accreditation' to Poly, they will JUST HAVE to step in to save the day. After all, UF will have cut their computer science department by then - what better place to restart it than a relatively new, wholly designated, failing campus in the middle of Florida's tech corridor? UF will be given the keys and applauded for coming in and 'resurrecting' Poly by then.

4.) Poly becomes a permanent extension of UF right in the middle of USF - UCF territory.

5.) UF buys the surrounding property from Alexander to expand it's Lakeland venture.

Winners: UF and Alexander

Losers: USF and the taxpayers

I never thought of it like that. Maybe the "go gators" "holler" during the debate was a signal as to what was truly happening. More money to hogtown u and the griffin family. Surprise, surprise.