• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SBC Tour of Sun Dome

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks for the pics .... I've got to assume the hanging scoreboard is not complete yet.

Correct, they still have to install a number of components. Bill said there will be a circular cover on the bottom and will have the iconic 'U' on it.

Also, the court will be new, but will keep the same design as before, wanting to keep it simple, clean, and classic.

Something not mentioned before was that the old scoreboard ribbon banners that were above the video boards in the corner, have now been converted to be ribbon banners at the top of the arena. Kinda hard to explain without a picture for y'all.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Suites and loge boxes will be some of the best views in the country. Will be the 9th row. Also 1st level seating will seat only 1200 to 1500

The 3rd level will be green bleacher not individual seating

omorrow green n gold concrete will be laid down just outside the the new entrances. Not painted, colored concrete

Also, no Syrano cuse or Pitt banners will be going up. All 2013 schools will be though

• Content Count:  8,174

gotta be more pics...

did they take you into the club area?

• Content Count:  9,038

Thanks for the pics!!!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Anyone from the SBC camping out next year for basketball season like back in the day? When I say camping out, I mean the entire season... not just the night before a game. You'll be surprised how many coeds are suckers for the tenting life if you throw some beer into the equation. And yes... you can still get good grades, get laid, and have a ridiculous college experience while living in a tent for about five months out of the year. Heck... maybe you'll even get some free pizza from time to time.

• Content Count:  1,482

Anyone from the SBC camping out next year for basketball season like back in the day? When I say camping out, I mean the entire season... not just the night before a game. You'll be surprised how many coeds are suckers for the tenting life if you throw some beer into the equation. And yes... you can still get good grades, get laid, and have a ridiculous college experience while living in a tent for about five months out of the year. Heck... maybe you'll even get some free pizza from time to time.

A few of us talked about making "Heath Harbor" a couple days before the first game. Trying to play on Krzyzewskiville. We want a couple inflatable pools. Hopefully we'll get it worked out!

• Content Count:  3,616

hopefully I'll get into Grad School and be able to stay here another 2 years...

• Content Count:  7,796

A few of us talked about making "Heath Harbor" a couple days before the first game. Trying to play on Krzyzewskiville. We want a couple inflatable pools. Hopefully we'll get it worked out!

Heath Harbor?

Heath-ville

• Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

Stanleyville - then Busch Gardens could get involved...

Archived