• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rudd is trying to leave, entering NBA Draft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

He's not coming back.

Read Greg's blog.

http://www.tampabay....-name-nba-draft

So what's he going to do after he doesn't get drafted?

I guess maybe the money situation is so bad....he would rather play in the Israel or Europe.....that is certainly a possibility.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

If you read the article in the Times, Victor is quoted as saying that he will be dedicating his time to prepare for the NBA draft. So I am taking that as he is leaving school. if he does leave school is there any way for him to return or is he done regardless?

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/content/usf-sophomore-rudd-entering-name-nba-draft

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

good luck don't see him getting drafted

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I will add.....if USF had to lose 4 starters in one seaon.....the one player that I would want to keep is still here.

Pretty much everyone's game on this team is replacable except for AC. That is the beauty of having no one on your roster average more than 10 points a game.

• Content Count:  366
  • Days Won:  1

For a 6'8 player he has no inside/post game. Most of his inside baskets come when he is wide open and he can't create his own shot I really don't see where he is getting advice to even consider entering. His 3 point percentage is not good at all either. If I was to draft anyone right now from USF it would be Poland over rudd, but none of them would get drafted if they entered the NBA draft right now.

Poland would definitely not get drafted. Besides coming alive in the Louisville game to spark us, Poland has been weak for quite some time. He has a spark every once in a while but I think that Hugh Robertson would have the best chance if the NBA has to choose a Bull today. He's a great defender and can light up a highlight reel as well. All around solid player, I never had a problem with Hugh.

Once Stan lets Poland be himself I think more people will see his full potential. Like the guy that post here named vega I think said Stan puts some players in cages and they can't show they're full potential.

I will add.....if USF had to lose 4 starters in one seaon.....the one player that I would want to keep is still here.

Pretty much everyone's game on this team is replacable except for AC. That is the beauty of having no one on your roster average more than 10 points a game.

I Agree and I like Fitzpatrick too his is consistent. He is the most important player and also seems like the only player that I think Stan trusts and lets him do what ever he wants.

He's not coming back.

Read Greg's blog.

So what's he going to do after he doesn't get drafted?

I guess maybe the money situation is so bad....he would rather play in the Israel or Europe.....that is certainly a possibility.

Some people just don't like school.

• Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

I Agree and I like Fitzpatrick too his is consistent. He is the most important player and also seems like the only player that I think Stan trusts and lets him do what ever he wants.

Yes, I am a Fitz fan as well. I'll miss Anderson's Dennis Rodman-like ability and Hugh's defense and dunks. But as long as AC and Fitz are still here and we have our new talent coming in, I say let's play some basketball.

• Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

Some people just don't like school.

Yeah, people who think they are already better than the Bulls don't like it. I really hope the NBA draft advisers embarrass him and kick his ego to the back seat.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

He's not coming back.

Read Greg's blog.

Was the email he sent to the Times serious. South Florida University? No way he actually sent that (He cant be that dumb that he does not know what school he goes to) Sounds like a bad joke. I hope Greg got punked.

Archived