• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Drive to Work

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Listening to 620 this morning on my drive to work, I noticed that all of the talk revolved around USF basketball. There was a quick mention of the FSU loss and the UF win. I know that we are the local team, but in all of my years in Tampa, the Gators and Noles have received all of the attention.

Have we finally accomplished the daunting task of making Tampa Bay "Bulls Country"? I think we have.

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

That would be nice if that was the case...football team now has to make some type of run this year to continue this.

Down here in South - South Florida (Palm Beach, Broward), game was not even mentioned after talk of Gators Win and Noles Loss. Pretty pathetic coverage of USF in Sun Sentinel, Palm Beach Post and Miami Herald as well as all AM Sport stations. Been fighting this for almost twenty years. Was ready to really go after them this year after the Notre Dame win and, of course, the yearly slump hits.

Forget about local TV sports news. They all ditched their sports staff and use the local radio station staff which is all gatorized (talk'n about you NBC5).

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

It's nice to take away some air time from the Gators and FSU

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Just have to build on this and we'll keep the attention.

Exactly. If we can become a perennial NCAA tourney team, then we will consume Tampa Bay.

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Im in Charlotte NC and it was wonderful to have my co workers actucally interested in my my college teams games. Even though the entire office is in mourning today either over the Duke loss or the break of the UNC guards wrist.

Archived