• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

anyone accomplishing anything today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Got a lot accomplished today, but expect whether we win or lose, I'm going to be a basket case at work tomorrow. I might have to call in sick, as I can see myself falling asleep at the desk during the day, or leave early for the same reason. Falling asleep on the job is a BIG No-No where I work.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Got a lot accomplished today, but expect whether we win or lose, I'm going to be a basket case at work tomorrow. I might have to call in sick, as I can see myself falling asleep at the desk during the day, or leave early for the same reason. Falling asleep on the job is a BIG No-No where I work.

Get the March Madness app for your iPad and watch every game live!!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm getting today, Thursday, and Friday's work all out of the way so I can drive the Nashville tomorrow if need be.

So, I'm getting a lot done today.

LOL and yet you are still posting on the board BullMartin - true fan -bro- tru fan.

Had a few minutes waiting for this new **** AutoCAD to finish spitting out my drawings. It's driving me crazy, but I'm on a good pace to get it all done.

Civil 3D by chance?

No, it was a Mechanical drawing in 2D. Not sure why it took so long.

Know anyone that can draw bridges for FDOT using microstation?

Individual or company? I may know a guy looking for work that does roadways in microstation. PM me if you need someone.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't have an IPad or fancy cell phone that uses all those apps. Just my laptop and a very simple pay as you go cell phone. :D

• Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I don't have an IPad or fancy cell phone that uses all those apps. Just my laptop and a very simple pay as you go cell phone. :D

App works on laptop too. Go to CBS sports and download

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Luckily, or in some cases, unluckily, on vacation skiing this week just like back in '92 so mind has been pretty occupied most of the time. Only problem will be that I'll be on plane for the game Friday night. Access to info has obviously changed in the last 20 years. Nothing like this back then ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Luckily, or in some cases, unluckily, on vacation skiing this week just like back in '92 so mind has been pretty occupied most of the time. Only problem will be that I'll be on plane for the game Friday night. Access to info has obviously changed in the last 20 years. Nothing like this back then ...

Whaddya mean? In '92 Smazza already had 100,000 posts. :rolleyes:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Got some things done today. Made reservations for hotels on the way up to and in Nashville. Not buying tickets until after the game.

Archived