• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey all

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

GA "USF's Matt Grothe went 7-for-8 for 115 yards, 3 TDs for@TampaBayStorm in scrimmage vs. Predators. He always did like playing Orlando teams."

"I hope they know we didn't run up the score. We're just that much better than them" I know it's probably not spot-on but that quote was always awesome to read. He owned UCF in 2007.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Just stopping by to say hi!! hope everyone is doing good. Preseason game tonight at the forum for Matt Storm vs. Preds. And best of all Matt is #8 again!! go storm!!! and Go Bulls!!!!! Miss you guys...well some of you LOL!

A bit concerned as to why I can't tell whether that's a typo or if you'd like us to believe that they've changed the name of that team too.

Hey buddy...miss me? yes the storm changed there name...really? its a type O

And there is what "the most of you" comment was for!! peace

Yes how I do miss your well-written, eloquent posts about a dude that played here what seems like centuries ago, while you take back-handed swipes at our current guys.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Just stopping by to say hi!! hope everyone is doing good. Preseason game tonight at the forum for Matt Storm vs. Preds. And best of all Matt is #8 again!! go storm!!! and Go Bulls!!!!! Miss you guys...well some of you LOL!

A bit concerned as to why I can't tell whether that's a typo or if you'd like us to believe that they've changed the name of that team too.

Hey buddy...miss me? yes the storm changed there name...really? its a type O

And there is what "the most of you" comment was for!! peace

Yes how I do miss your well-written, eloquent posts about a dude that played here what seems like centuries ago, while you take back-handed swipes at our current guys.

HEY I AM A FAN NOW...AND I GUESS IF YOUR HAPPY WITH THE TEAMS PLAY THEN YOU WILL SETTLE FOR LESS...I DONT, AND KNOW THEY CAN PLAY BETTER. ONCE A BULL ALWAYS A BULL. BUT THAT WAS CENTURIES AGO LMAO!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Flip...I hope you keep posting and keep us informed about Matt. Nice to see him back healthy and playing again. Good luck.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Flip...I hope you keep posting and keep us informed about Matt. Nice to see him back healthy and playing again. Good luck.

+1

Don't let anybody keep you away from here. Keep the upd8s coming!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,636
  • Days Won:  29

Go Matt !

Go BULLS !!!

Just go beastie :)

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Will always be a fan of Matt Grothe in whatever he does. Go Storm!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Flip, the Ignore feature works wonders. Make sure to use it on your "favorite" users.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

My family will always be Matt's fans. We went to the storm game and we will be there for the home opener as well

Archived