• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at Depaul game thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

is there a pic of Jawanza's nice dunk? I couldn't find one

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

We have some tough games ahead but we still have Providence 2x, Pitt 2x and Villanova at Home. Winning any of the other games would be a big bonus. If we can win those 5......USF should be in some post season tourney.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

3 years ago, the series was 4-15 in favor of DePaul. Since, we've won 7 straight and pulled to 11-15. Of those 7, 4 are at Allstate Arena, 2 at the Sun Dome, and 1 at MSG.

It's nice to own a team like this.

Seven in a row? Wow!

Have we EVER dominated a conference opponent in more consecutive wins in our history?

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Good win.

We play ridiculously good D. Don't look at the ppg but the FG%. Top notch.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

We have some tough games ahead but we still have Providence 2x, Pitt 2x and Villanova at Home. Winning any of the other games would be a big bonus. If we can win those 5......USF should be in some post season tourney.

I'm as happy as anyone about how we have been playing but the road from here is going to get much tougher and even the games above are certainly not easy outs. If we can finish above .500 after the way we started, I think that will be a fairly remarkable achievement. I'd love to play extra basketball after the season but I think it remains a longshot.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm as happy as anyone about how we have been playing but the road from here is going to get much tougher and even the games above are certainly not easy outs. If we can finish above .500 after the way we started, I think that will be a fairly remarkable achievement. I'd love to play extra basketball after the season but I think it remains a longshot.

We've got 5 home games left. Holding serve at home is very important, but that'll be tough with Cinci and WVU at the end. That pair of road game against Prov and Pitt are that much more important. Even a sweep of Nova, Pitt, and Prov only gets us to 17-14 (10-8); not even close to a NCAA bid and probably on the bubble for the NIT (no one cares about the CBI). We need to take care of the games already mentioned, and find an upset or two (preferably one of them being on the road).

Its still an uphill battle for us.

Archived