• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs next head coach

GaUSFBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

When Fisher won't even come in for an interview,

I don't think anyone really expected Fisher to come here.

and Wade effing Phillips cancels the night before, you know you're in trouble.

This is a major blessing. A Phillips hire would have been the most disastrous thing I could think of.

Glazers have run the Bucs into the ground.

We'll see. They are definitely taking their time. But I don't think they have just yet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

My guess is they may go the asstistant coach route. Which means they need to wait until at least most of the playoffs are over to get an assistant from a successful team.

• Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Inside source, the Glazers only care about the money, they have made some big mistakes with this team and we will pay for it over the next couple of years.

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

When Fisher won't even come in for an interview,

I don't think anyone really expected Fisher to come here.

and Wade effing Phillips cancels the night before, you know you're in trouble.

This is a major blessing. A Phillips hire would have been the most disastrous thing I could think of.

Glazers have run the Bucs into the ground.

We'll see. They are definitely taking their time. But I don't think they have just yet.

I didn't expect Fisher to come here, but he had two teams fighting over him. Why not make it three and drive his price up?

And that's kind of my point about Wade. He would have been a TERRIBLE hire, but the Glazers wanted him and HE had no interest.

The Bucs are not appealing to any established coach in the NFL. The franchise is in full meltdown right now. We will definitely end up with a former assistant, but if He can get the team to at least try for 60 minutes i'll be happy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

The Bucs are not appealing to any established coach in the NFL.

Established coaches aren't looking for jobs ....

We will definitely end up with a former assistant, but if He can get the team to at least try for 60 minutes i'll be happy.

Definitely needs to be one with more discipline than Raheem appears to have had ...

I would consider Fisher an established coach, Phillips as well. Hell, throw 7 or 8 mil a year at Bill Cowher if you want to win. Dungy and Gruden are available for the right price, but that would obviously never happen here, we burned those bridges.

I think Rod Marinelli would be a good hire here. He failed with the lions but everyone would in that situation. At least they played for him.

Something I heard on the radio this morning, Bucs were the most profitable team in the NFL this year. That's just sad. Obviously it's because they didn't spend.

I would consider Fisher an established coach, Phillips as well. Hell, throw 7 or 8 mil a year at Bill Cowher if you want to win. Dungy and Gruden are available for the right price, but that would obviously never happen here, we burned those bridges.

I think Rod Marinelli would be a good hire here. He failed with the lions but everyone would in that situation. At least they played for him.

Something I heard on the radio this morning, Bucs were the most profitable team in the NFL this year. That's just sad. Obviously it's because they didn't spend.

Marinelli would be the only ex-HC I wouldn't mind see coming in because of his roots being here but I don't hear him mentioned at all ...

Chip Kelly of Oregon is now being mentioned. Do not want.

Chip Kelly of Oregon is now being mentioned. Do not want.

No pro coaching experience at all ... Hope it's not a serious interest.

Archived