• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

who do think we will get in 2013?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  1

I know its early but lets make some predictions who do yall think we could get in the 2013 recruiting class I think this will be our best class.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Way too early.

• Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

We would get a 5-star quick release and powerful arm QB like Marino after he sees our best receivers crops. :D

I am being serious. Like the one who are high on us already. For example, I hear Baily from Armwood is high on us. Also I dont think we can lose out in QB. There is SanBerg I hear he is high on Auburn but they just got a good QB commit this year so you never know what might happen. Also the Ricardson the Armwood QB and Asiantii Woulard. The other Florida programs are stacked at QB so it looks it is a perfect oppurnitiy to get a big name QB. We are gonna have a hard time getting a RB though.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Figure out the last 4-6 kids who fill out this class first. That will be hard enough without speculating on 2013.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I am being serious. Like the one who are high on us already. For example, I hear Baily from Armwood is high on us. Also I dont think we can lose out in QB. There is SanBerg I hear he is high on Auburn but they just got a good QB commit this year so you never know what might happen. Also the Ricardson the Armwood QB and Asiantii Woulard. The other Florida programs are stacked at QB so it looks it is a perfect oppurnitiy to get a big name QB. We are gonna have a hard time getting a RB though.

247 must be struggling if they have to come trolling on here.

247 is not trolling. I just like speculating on my free time and this is the perfect place to do it to get varying openings and talk to other ppl who love USF to. I know it is way to close to be predicting,so thats why I posted it up here. Like who really knows what might happen between now and then, but its fun to think of how our team might look like if we got recruits in. I also respecting this website and 247. so I do not bring up 247 or any of my knowledge I get from them to his forum and I don not promote it on here.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Sherrit from Hillsborough would benice to nab. You'd think with the success that USF d-linemen have had over the past few years (JPP, Selvie, McClain) it won't hurt USF's chances...

• Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Sherrit from Hillsborough would benice to nab. You'd think with the success that USF d-linemen have had over the past few years (JPP, Selvie, McClain) it won't hurt USF's chances...

From what I've read about Sherrit, I expect him to go to the school that is the best academic fit. If I'm remembering correctly, some prestigious schools have offered him.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

247 is not trolling. I just like speculating on my free time and this is the perfect place to do it to get varying openings and talk to other ppl who love USF to. I know it is way to close to be predicting,so thats why I posted it up here. Like who really knows what might happen between now and then, but its fun to think of how our team might look like if we got recruits in. I also respecting this website and 247. so I do not bring up 247 or any of my knowledge I get from them to his forum and I don not promote it on here.

I guess that's why you chose that screen name.

Archived