• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Moody QB Henry County High, McDonough, Ga.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Chris is a 6'1 195 dual threat QB that the Bulls just offered out of the Atlanta area. He could have committed to Georgia Tech months ago. But he wants to attend school out of state. He run the same type of offense as the Bulls.

http://youtu.be/osv7zTSEFxs 

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Hope we're in the running for this guy. Looks solid to me, nothing mind blowing but I think he can come in and play well.

Getting him or Kern would be nice additions to this class.

He looks like BJ Daniels.

I thought the same thing. He seems to break the pocket too quick. I whether get a QB that would use his legs as a last option or design option run only.

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

He looks like BJ Daniels.

I thought the same thing at first, but if we had a Bj Daniels that played smart and didn't give up turnovers, we would have a top flight QB. Maybe this is that Daniels...

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

ESPN Analyst

Updated 06/07/2011

This guy is a really good athlete and football player and could remain at quarterback if utilized strictly out of the spread because he does have some passing game qualities, but Moody's overall skill set likely will land him at safety or wide receiver.

No more athletes playing the QB position anymore please.

ESPN Analyst

Updated 06/07/2011

This guy is a really good athlete and football player and could remain at quarterback if utilized strictly out of the spread because he does have some passing game qualities, but Moody's overall skill set likely will land him at safety or wide receiver.

This pisses me off.

It's worked for a lot of college football teams.

-Florida

-Virginia Tech

-West Virginia

-Baylor

-Oregon

-Michigan

-Clemson

6 out of the 10 schools playing in BCS bowl games this year have athletic QB's.

Michigan(Denard Robinson 4.4 40)

Virginia Tech(Logan Thomas, 4.68 40)

Clemson (Tajh Boyd 4.6 40)

West Virginia (Geno Smith 4.55 40)

LSU (Jordan Jefferson 4.6 40)

Hell, Russell WIlson is athletic as well. Ran a 4.69 back in HS.

That is SEVEN quarterbacks playing for teams PLAYING IN THE BCS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A 6'4 230 LB PRO STYLE STIFF OF A QUATERBACK TO SUCCEED IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS THINK THAT.

Who won the National Title last year? Cam Newton at Auburn. How are Barrett Trotter and Clint Moseley doing this year??

Where did Tim Tebow take Florida? A national championship. Where has John Brantley taken them??

Please. Answer that.

ESPN Analyst

Updated 06/07/2011

This pisses me off.

-Florida

-Virginia Tech

-West Virginia

-Baylor

-Oregon

-Michigan

-Clemson

That is SEVEN quarterbacks playing for teams PLAYING IN THE BCS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A 6'4 230 LB PRO STYLE STIFF OF A QUATERBACK TO SUCCEED IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS THINK THAT.

Who won the National Title last year? Cam Newton at Auburn. How are Barrett Trotter and Clint Moseley doing this year??

Where did Tim Tebow take Florida? A national championship. Where has John Brantley taken them??

Please. Answer that.

Even though BJ has improved. Some of his haters here would still dislike him because he's not there idea of a QB.

He's not 6'5. People just don't get it. I prefer an dual threat QB. That give the defense MORE to worry about. The game is about moving to ball.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

ESPN Analyst

Updated 06/07/2011

This pisses me off.

-Florida

-Virginia Tech

-West Virginia

-Baylor

-Oregon

-Michigan

-Clemson

Please. Answer that.

Even though BJ has improved. Some of his haters here would still dislike him because he's not there idea of a QB.

He's not 6'5. People just don't get it. I prefer an dual threat QB. That give the defense MORE to worry about. The game is about moving to ball.

Don't misunderstand me. I love dual threat QB's. I was extremely excited when Cameron committed to us (true dual threat). But, Moody is listed as an "athlete" on every scouting page (not listed as a QB). Tim Tebow was the #1 Dual Threat QB in the nation when coming out of high school. My only point is that this guy is listed as an athlete, projected to play as a safety or wide receiver in college, not the other way around. Vegas Harley is also a QB in high school right now, but he's being recruited as an athlete. Take it easy.

ESPN Analyst

Updated 06/07/2011

This pisses me off.

-Florida

-Virginia Tech

-West Virginia

-Baylor

-Oregon

-Michigan

-Clemson

Please. Answer that.

Don't misunderstand me. I love dual threat QB's. I was extremely excited when Cameron committed to us (true dual threat). But, Moody is listed as an "athlete" on every scouting page (not listed as a QB). Tim Tebow was the #1 Dual Threat QB in the nation when coming out of high school. My only point is that this guy is listed as an athlete, projected to play as a safety or wide receiver in college, not the other way around. Vegas Harley is also a QB in high school right now, but he's being recruited as an athlete. Take it easy.

Logan Thomas was recruited as a Tight End, he's playing in the Sugar Bowl this season. Denard Robinson was listed as an ATH as well. I do see what you're saying though, however this guy could come in and be a playmaker. With our lack of depth at QB, we need a guy and this guy would be a nice get.

Archived