• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your new Big East?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

Conference is a joke now. Need to rename it the Big USA

I will agree with this statement but not in the way he means it. I think the Big East is a joke just on the mere fact that this is a band-aid conference. Do you really think Boise State and San Diego State will be loyal to the conference if another conference calls? How about Louisville or UCONN? I like the addition of Houston and SMU. It makes better geographic sense than Boise State and San Diego State. I feel bad for the fans of Boise State and San Diego State University who will have to pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars to travel to these eastern teams to watch their team play UCONN or USF. Also, I am not a big fan of football only members. There are no ties to the conference. I want schools who are committed to making the conference better in all sports. I would of liked to see ECU, Memphis, Temple, and Southern Miss added to the conference instead of the western teams. In Boise State's defense I think they should of tried to make a pitch to Big 12. All in all it would be better for them in the long run. This is just my opinion, regardless of how this all turns out I welcome the new teams and hope the best for the Big East for USF's sake.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

http://ucf.rivals.co...sid=908&style=2

Its been what a day and the Futgers and UCiF fans are already making kissy face with each other while trashing USF...

Who cares?

Hopefully DB fully de-liced before signing back on here ...

Lice no... lost brain cells due to reading retarded posts, yes...

Untitled-3-3.png

Archived