• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF @ VCU Game Thread

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Funny thing as a former basketball ref I'd like to think I know a little about the game.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Amazing vcu has the insight to hire a guy like Shaka smart ....I bet their facilities and winning tradition got him there ...

Usf athletic leader is failing miserably. The program is not doomed nor the toughest job in America like the last excuse in the deck of cards excuse apologists want to use. We just keep digging the program in a deeper n deeper whole with every mistake we make,

Fire Heath before seasons end please

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Strength and Conditioning should be an asset for USF, but it appears to be a liability. Both the bball and fball teams seem to run down late. VCU's guys seemed to get stronger as the game went on. That press was killing us, it literally sapped the strength and vigor out of our players. Shaka knows how to get the most from his talent, Heath seems to bring out the worst in his talent. Nobody seems to care.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

You're both wrong the team doesn't have the coach or the talent.

Agree with you there.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Amazing vcu has the insight to hire a guy like Shaka smart ....I bet their facilities and winning tradition got him there ...

Usf athletic leader is failing miserably. The program is not doomed nor the toughest job in America like the last excuse in the deck of cards excuse apologists want to use. We just keep digging the program in a deeper n deeper whole with every mistake we make,

Fire Heath before seasons end please

Before Shaka VCU had Grant and before that it was Capel.

They get good coaches

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

we shoudl hire the AD of VCU.

I remember Grant said he wanted no part in usf.

still doesnt mean usf should be in the bottom 1 percentile of basketball programs.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Strength and Conditioning should be an asset for USF, but it appears to be a liability. Both the bball and fball teams seem to run down late. VCU's guys seemed to get stronger as the game went on. That press was killing us, it literally sapped the strength and vigor out of our players. Shaka knows how to get the most from his talent, Heath seems to bring out the worst in his talent. Nobody seems to care.

Have you seen our conditioning coach? He's a beast. He's swollen hard, him and Chris Hovan are the two biggest dudes on the football sidelines. I have to wonder how much cardio our athletes are getting in...players seem to "look" like they have the strength part down, but not so sure about the conditioning part...maybe that's why we can't hang

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Haven't seen, but heard about them. That's why I said it ..should.. be an asset. Not sure why its not working.

Archived