• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One thing I have noticed, and noticed it today.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

Who is the guy we should be seeing stepping up? Lattimore seems like the obvious choice but I've never met him -- not sure how vocal he is--- that is almost more important than how good a player the leader is since they are more like a coach/motivator on the field. In the interview I've seen with Lanaris, he seemed a little too relaxed for the role.

I think Barrington and Q are the two guys. Washington is a senior, and Barrington is a junior that is supposed to be the best linebacker we have.

Lattimore is only a sophomore himself. I think he and Giddens will start to show the leadership next year.

he will be a junior next year-- I thought we were talking about someone stepping up next year--- only one game, maybe two left this season

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Who is the guy we should be seeing stepping up? Lattimore seems like the obvious choice but I've never met him -- not sure how vocal he is--- that is almost more important than how good a player the leader is since they are more like a coach/motivator on the field. In the interview I've seen with Lanaris, he seemed a little too relaxed for the role.

I think one guy should be McCaskil. That guy has been here forever, or Jerrell Young another senior. I do believe we'll see this change next year with a lot of talented guys getting older and hopefully maturing a bit more.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think Barrington and Q are the two guys. Washington is a senior, and Barrington is a junior that is supposed to be the best linebacker we have.

Lattimore is only a sophomore himself. I think he and Giddens will start to show the leadership next year.

he will be a junior next year-- I thought we were talking about someone stepping up next year--- only one game, maybe two left this season

I agree with you about next year. I thought you were referring to this year's lack of leadership.

• Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

Evan Landi is definitely a vocal leader, watch him on the sidelines. Always talking to people pumping them up, even watch the notre dame touchdown, where he's telling everyone he's "got their back"...

we need more of this...and its obviously not there.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

really disappointing years for Quentin Washington and Jerrell Young........both play very soft and too quick to bite on play action..........Joyce, Jenkins, and Garye era cant begin quick enough

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

we dont have the talent

leadership with out talent gets you same amount of wins

we need a real bcs qb

Our solution to our defensive problems is a better QB? Brilliant.

Your trolling was more fun when you were one of the only ones doing it. Now we have a plethora of them. I miss the old days.

Wait, am I an "old-timer" now? I'm not even 30...

Archived