• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is there a link to watch todays soccer game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

That was the most intense game I've been to. Huge crowd (I think the official count was over 3k). This was the craziest we (the student berm) went all year. Absolutely insane

And to the person who asked what the smoke on the field is...we set off smoke bombs randomly during the game.

If you're in town next Sunday at 6 (even if you're not), try to make it out to Corbett. Such a fun atmosphere, whether you like soccer or not. Lets fill it to capacity! #OccupyCorbett

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Awesome crowd. Probably a couple hundred UCF'ers out of 3,000. Students were great. Next Sunday 6pm free again vs. Duke or New Mexico.

• Content Count:  3,616

That was the most intense game I've been to. Huge crowd (I think the official count was over 3k). This was the craziest we (the student berm) went all year. Absolutely insane

And to the person who asked what the smoke on the field is...we set off smoke bombs randomly during the game.

If you're in town next Sunday at 6 (even if you're not), try to make it out to Corbett. Such a fun atmosphere, whether you like soccer or not. Lets fill it to capacity! #OccupyCorbett

3,029, tops program's record of 2,669 last year

not sure what the deal is with our e-mail service or whatever but I received an e-mail notice telling me that I could go to tonights soccer game --- FREE

sadly I received at 5:51pm--- game time is 6pm

call me crazy, but I'm gonna need more than 9 minutes notice

I'm not sure if it was delay in e-mail because Athletics has been advertising the game as much as they can. they sent students 3 e-mails this week to go the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

not sure what the deal is with our e-mail service or whatever but I received an e-mail notice telling me that I could go to tonights soccer game --- FREE

I'm not sure if it was delay in e-mail because Athletics has been advertising the game as much as they can. they sent students 3 e-mails this week to go the game.

I understand how that can happen. It's my own fault for not paying more attention to it. Just thought it was strange that it came across 9 minutes before game time (based on e-mail time stamp) -- didn't see it until right before I posted my hissy fit

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I understand how that can happen. It's my own fault for not paying more attention to it. Just thought it was strange that it came across 9 minutes before game time (based on e-mail time stamp) -- didn't see it until right before I posted my hissy fit

They also announced it at least twice during the football game yesterday....

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

They also announced it at least twice during the football game yesterday....

I was busy drinking beer

• Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

USF vs. New Mexico on Sunday at 6pm.

Congrats, Bulls, on making it to the Sweet 16!

video from fan's point of view from 3rd berm - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2294549643102

Archived