• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Four Timeouts?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Am I the only person that believes Miami took four timeouts in the second half? There was a play early in the third where Jacory took a timeout. Then the punt return where they only had ten guys on the field. Then they still had two for the final drive. On the punt return, the official said "This is Miami's first timeout of ... no second time out of the half." But the scoreboard operator did not change it.

Did I imagine that entire scenario?

• Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

I was thinking the same thing. Weird thing is the play by play charts only show them calling two timeouts in the second half.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We also believe that Miami had 4 time outs. When they took their second one it was announced as their secind time out then they got 2 more.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The guy next to me remembered Jacory taking the time out early in the third.

I don't know for sure, but that seemed to be an ACC crew. Some of the calls and ball placement were very questionable.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The guy next to me remembered Jacory taking the time out early in the third.

I don't know for sure, but that seemed to be an ACC crew. Some of the calls and ball placement were very questionable.

Jacory did take a timeout early in the third. Holding all afternoon was not called and they were giving the Canes great spots.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I was positive they had used all their timeouts. Jacory definitely used a timeout early in the half. Hawkins, the color analyst on the broadcast, made a comment about needing to save their timeouts when they need them at thend of the game.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That pass interference call on us on Miami's first scoring drive was garbage. Should have been offensive pass interference.

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

That pass interference call on us on Miami's first scoring drive was garbage. Should have been offensive pass interference.

Is that the one where they pulled on our guy and no flag was thrown and then they come in really late and call something?

• Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I was positive they had used all their timeouts. Jacory definitely used a timeout early in the half. Hawkins, the color analyst on the broadcast, made a comment about needing to save their timeouts when they need them at thend of the game.

I wish we could have had four timeouts so we could have had two left on the board at the end of the game.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Is that the one where they pulled on our guy and no flag was thrown and then they come in really late and call something?

Their guy clearly pushed off. Flag was out pretty quickly.

Archived