• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Branden Leston WR Clearwater HS, Clearwater FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

I came across his highlight tape and was farely impressed, think we could pick him up? we need depth at reciever, and he's a local kid. looks pretty good IMO

defensively he looks pretty solid too. I think skippy could utilize him..

and having 800 yards receiving in Tom Bostic's run run run philosophy at Clearwater is pretty impressive.

He's also a basketball star

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Needing depth at receiver is news to me with Wiggins coming in and a 50% chance at landing D'Vario. I think we're fine with WR's regardless of what happens and we need to concentrate on landing talent at positions of need. No offense to this kid, but it doesn't seem like he has any legit offers. He looks athletic, but we don't need more athletes...we need skill at positions of need.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We need DBs. Can he play CB?

I'm sure he can play different positions, or switch positions like in the past.

I.e... Evan Landi, Nate Allen, Terrence Mitchell

just to name a few...

and im sure the reason he doesnt have any real offers is because he went to a school that lacks in the athletic department with a 2-8 season. Also only playing one year of football...

Needing depth at receiver is news to me with Wiggins coming in and a 50% chance at landing D'Vario. I think we're fine with WR's regardless of what happens and we need to concentrate on landing talent at positions of need. No offense to this kid, but it doesn't seem like he has any legit offers. He looks athletic, but we don't need more athletes...we need skill at positions of need.

The way our receivers have been going down, the more receivers the better

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I came across his highlight tape and was farely impressed, think we could pick him up? we need depth at reciever, and he's a local kid. looks pretty good IMO

Do you have any ties to this kid? The reason I ask is, because you have so few post and 4 of them are in this thread.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The way our receivers have been going down, the more receivers the better

At least this year, receivers have been staying mostly healthy - Griffin is the only exception. I don't count T-rex in there because he hasn't been a factor at WR since they switched him over.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Do you have any ties to this kid? The reason I ask is, because you have so few post and 4 of them are in this thread.

No i had an account when it was "thebullspen.com" then when it was switched over to usftbp.com it was deleted.

Now i have to build up my posts.

Archived