• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN3 & Comcast

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

I'm having trouble accessing espn3. I have Comcast (not Brighthouse), but I keep getting some error that says espn3 isn't part of my brighthosue subscription.

Anyone else run into this issue?

How do I actually log in to expn3 using my comcast id? maybe I'm going to the wrong link.

• Content Count:  1,204

As long as you have internet and cable through Comcast, you should be able to log on. It's likely a problem on ESPN's end. I'm logged in on mine via Verizon, but I've accessed it without being logged in before. You can try emailing ESPN or calling them about it.

where do you actually enter in your login info? is it the same little button where you would enter your espn id?

• Content Count:  26

You have to sign up for Comcast's sports package to access ESPN3. I pay an extra $5 per month for my package that includes the NFL Network, ESPNU, ESPN3, and a few others.

You have to sign up for Comcast's sports package to access ESPN3. I pay an extra $5 per month for my package that includes the NFL Network, ESPNU, ESPN3, and a few others.

thank you. this finally solves some of the issues. I'll call to get it added and ask about it. i thought you just got it as a comcast customer, period. thanks for the heads up!

• Content Count:  1,985

I cannot believe that we are not on any local channels this week. Even though this is on the Trey, I would think BHN or one of the affiliates could show it.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Davian BenitodrP8vlvSl_8.gifThe Official USF Alumni Tampa Football Watch Parties

As you may know the at Rutgers game tomorrow night is only available on ESPN3. I have spoken to the management at Selmon's and they have assured me that they will be able to get the game on the big screen. The only drawback is that it won't be in HD.

Archived