• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Men's Soccer Clinches Share of Big East Red Division

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

At least on of our athletic teams is winning and contending for a Big East Championship. Proves we can dominate in futball, too bad not football.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

Good team winning in a good conference. When/where in the conf tourney?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf's jeff cunningham has most career goals in mls history----a stat that isnt publicized---he is the barry bonds of pro soccer

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Jeff Cunningham was money and a nice guy. I lived in Fontana when he was there. Talked to him several times

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

@CousinRicky - hope to see you at more games & will be interesting to see how many people come with football starting at 7 and only being on ESPN3. I will be bringing my laptop to the game and watching both lol

USF should set up the Soccer Stadium as a Soccer and Football watch party. Set up a large portable screen for the (American) football game from the stream - position it on the side so you can see it from most of the stands - no audio necessary. They could have the stream on starting at 7:00 and then turn it off whenever the soccer game is in action so the football game would be on the screen from approximately 7:00 to 7:30, 8:20 to 8:40, 9:30 - 10:30. We would probably see most of the first quarter, the end of the first half and probably all of the 4th quarter.

• Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be out there supporting USF soccer... perhaps this year there could be parts of the world where we can get away with saying USF won the NCAA football national title :)

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Great game, Thank you Goal Mouths for the vid and all the updates!, I had my scarf at the American football game sat, was not as successful!, good going keep it up and keep the GREEN AND GOLD flying high!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

@CousinRicky - hope to see you at more games & will be interesting to see how many people come with football starting at 7 and only being on ESPN3. I will be bringing my laptop to the game and watching both lol

USF should set up the Soccer Stadium as a Soccer and Football watch party. Set up a large portable screen for the (American) football game from the stream - position it on the side so you can see it from most of the stands - no audio necessary. They could have the stream on starting at 7:00 and then turn it off whenever the soccer game is in action so the football game would be on the screen from approximately 7:00 to 7:30, 8:20 to 8:40, 9:30 - 10:30. We would probably see most of the first quarter, the end of the first half and probably all of the 4th quarter.

A GIANT NO.That would be extremely disrespectful of the soccer team.

Video I took when I ran onto the field with some of the other students

Nice video. You guys and gals are awesome every game. It truly makes the experience that much enjoyable.The energy that you show the ENTIRE game is impressive. The old guy in the front row sure is good looking. :D

First time I've been to a live soccer game since our daughter was in 2nd grade. So I've never seen high level soccer in person. Although I don't really "get" soccer I was really impressed with some of the play I witnessed last night. Plus I got to meet Bull-by-Marriage and he gave me a bit of an education in soccer.

The Bullspen was represented (at least) by him, Ricky the Bull and myself.

It was great meeting you, your lovely wife and Ricky. If you get a chance, come join us again.

Archived