• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"...how long are we going to date before we just decide this ain't working?"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Notre Dame is leaching off of us... but the basketball schools are even leaching more...

Notre Dame and the basketball schools are a bunch of fat ticks on a skinny dawg

leaches, ticks and dawgs? cmon man.  stick with hot chick metaphors

He's from Hernando County ... that's about all he's got to work with up there.  ;)  >:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,654
  • Days Won:  424

I've always had respect for Geno, but when I saw this earlier today, I gained a whole lot more. It's about time someone called them out publicly

Agree 100%

Of course, if you read between the lines, what he's actually saying is that "if it wasn't for ND not coming all in, we wouldn't have had to invite those stiffs from CUSA"...  ;)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

do you stop ******* a hot chick because she doesnt want to marry you? no

notre dame "non football sports" is an ugly chick

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I wish the big east would start acting like it had some balls. Hell if you remember I advocated C USA to do the same thing back before we left. Now CUSA is in position to do what I wanted them to do back then . Expand coast to coast, sign a discounted tv deal for 3 years and earn th BCS spot. 

The BE should toss ND out on its ass, package up basketball and football and pitch it to NBC or FOX and take control. Target MAC teams or whatever but stop being a ***** in the process. Hell throw out the basketball only schools and start a new conference with the MAC targeting Fox sports Netw regional coverage. Declare our own national champion, he'll that's what the BCS did.

The point is there are more have nots than mega schools and they are dictating to all of us. Screw them and ESPN. If  you cannot win the game change the game. Here is a crazy thought how about we make college football based around college academics again and make Vanderbilt our model.

Archived