• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chat at 4pm with AA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

From the AA chat going on...

(question) Received an email from AD Doug Woolard about how "the University of South Florida has never been better positioned for a time of significant change," yet they are pretty much the only school you haven't heard of any possible new conferences should the BE fall apart. Do you think USF will be stuck out in the cold?

Andrea Adelson  (4:23 PM)

(answer) There is a good chance.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

(question) Received an email from AD Doug Woolard about how "the University of South Florida has never been better positioned for a time of significant change," yet they are pretty much the only school you haven't heard of any possible new conferences should the BE fall apart. Do you think USF will be stuck out in the cold?

No offense to AA, but I completely doubt that she has any serious sources for realignment information. She knows as much as everyone else does and is basing her opinion on that information.

She's also a total idiot to begin with.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Screw AA.  I was sticking up for her in previous posts, but you guys have called it.  She hates USF and everything we stand for.  I will no longer read her ****** blog.

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Ryan (Ohio)

Do you think the USF president will do what's best for the conference and put aside her objections to UCF if the rest of the conference feels the Knights are the best pick?

Andrea Adelson  (4:31 PM)

That is a great question ... I wonder how all the other schools feel about this, because it would be interesting if everybody was in favor and she was the only one against.

Wonder if this is now the national perception of what is going on??? annoying little lie that will now probably stick with us until this all gets resolved...

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Let's keep the AA chat stuff in the AA thread.  I personally still don't understand all the venom.  She has USF #1 on her BE board and has given USF plenty of credit thus far in the chat.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

No offense to AA, but I completely doubt that she has any serious sources for realignment information. She knows as much as everyone else does and is basing her opinion on that information.

She's also a total idiot to begin with.

+1

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Screw AA.  I was sticking up for her in previous posts, but you guys have called it.  She hates USF and everything we stand for.  I will no longer read her ****** blog.

I like the one about Skip Holtz, does he deserve coach of year? 

Her response, if we go undefeated.  Really, so if we go say 12 - 1 and go to a BCS bowl, that wouldn't do it.  Or 11  - 2 with a bcs bowl?

Archived