• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After Evan Landi's TD catch

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Since post TD actions are being talked about. How is putting your hands together to make some sort of symbol or such not illegal? The running back did it when he scored. In the past the NCAA banned the "inside out horns thing". I know that William Floyd used to do it.

When their RB went in for the score, thought he might have been flagged. A Baylor player(#1 WR) was after his TD against TCU.

Really think our players are well aware and keeping cool heads.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Since post TD actions are being talked about. How is putting your hands together to make some sort of symbol or such not illegal? The running back did it when he scored. In the past the NCAA banned the "inside out horns thing". I know that William Floyd used to do it.

He made that symbol because their mascot is on their gloves. A few other teams had the same type of thing last year and put their hands together after scoring to make the logo whole.

Probly why the refs didn't throw any flags.

NDgloves.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

He made that symbol because their mascot is on their gloves. A few other teams had the same type of thing last year and put their hands together after scoring to make the logo whole.

NDgloves.jpg

I don't care about any celebrations, as long as your not taunting anyone. I'm pretty sure that the rule is a planned celebration is not allowed.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

NDgloves.jpg

That does get flagged sometimes.  The refs may not have seen it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

NDgloves.jpg

That does get flagged sometimes.  The refs may not have seen it.

He did do it twice ... the first was on the td that was called back on the holding call.

Archived